Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Yeah, rock concerts are not to be watched sitting down... The first time I saw Moz it was at some festival, PJ Harvey played before him, and it was all cool, everyone was sitting down enjoying the show, clapping etc. But the moment Morrissey appeared, automatically everyone stood up and no one sat down again. It was clear who everyone was there to see.
Unfortunately, when your mum is a huge fan and has arthritis, standing is not an option. I want to take her and get as close as possible as she wanted to be nearer to him than the circle - the tickets we have for the first night in Liverpool are great circle seats but they aren't close. Second night we are front and centre of stalls. It'll be fine. I just want to ensure she enjoys it. It doesn't matter what happens I'll find a way for her to be able to see. We will be all good.

Its quite unusual for there to be no general sale and seats all the way to the front, so that's quite a good thing.

Unfortunately, when your mum is a huge fan and has arthritis, standing is not an option. I want to take her and get as close as possible as she wanted to be nearer to him than the circle - the tickets we have for the first night in Liverpool are great circle seats but they aren't close. Second night we are front and centre of stalls. It'll be fine. I just want to ensure she enjoys it. It doesn't matter what happens I'll find a way for her to be able to see. We will be all good.

Its quite unusual for there to be no general sale and seats all the way to the front, so that's quite a good thing.
I hope you both have an amazing time ❤️

I hope you both have an amazing time ❤️
Thank you. We will. 💜 First night will be interesting to see it from above in circle and from a wider perspective and the second from up close and personal. Both quite different experiences. Never had such different seats for two nights before; they're usually the same or similar. Hammersmith and last year's tour seems so far away now. I think some of us need to be allowed to see an M gig at least once per fortnight; that would help!

It's a question of finding out where you like to sit, etc, because I have learned that it can be quite subjective. So we shall see which she likes most, although she did say closer!

I didn't actually know my mum had been harbouring a secret obsession with him for a long time; granted this was years ago now. Not until I had a look at her tablet one day and all the Mozziah YouTube videos she had played appeared. It was quite the surprise! 😆

Last edited:
Do we think the LIVERPOOL and NOTTINGHAM venues will allow the guestlist and the list to stand across the whole of the front of the stage? The gap between the front row seats and the stage looks VERY thin at both of these venues so surely the usual front row people won’t have space to stand there?
I've rang multiple times and there has been talk in the office at Liverpool empire that they are going to try and keep everyone in their seats and that the front row has no standing allowed in front of it. Whether that happens or not is a different matter entirely.

What I find really baffling is the amount of quick professional organisation that's suddenly behind this. I mean Liverpool sold out today and there is already an additional gig on sale the same day?! And a lot of timely updated promotion! And this after months and months of misinformation, information, that came too quickly and being retreated and maybes...
Are there now professionals doing this? I mean, good for everybody :), but where were they in the past?
That is a bloody good question. Setting up the second Liverpool date was so damn quick, although I assume that would be Donnie dealing with that.

Either Sam's had a rocket put up his arse or someone else has taken over promotional activities.

If you are in the stalls, I'm afraid that everyone is going to be standing up for the entire show, including the rows immediately in front of you. That's just the way it is at Morrissey shows - it's a rock concert, not a play or a poetry recital.

The only place where people might remain seated for the entire show is on the circle or balcony.
You talk as though you've never even heard of someone with a health condition that affects standing before...

And it doesn't matter now because it's sorted.

I've rang multiple times and there has been talk in the office at Liverpool empire that they are going to try and keep everyone in their seats and that the front row has no standing allowed in front of it.
Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Morrissey has an invited Guestlist at every show, and they always stand at the front. Hopefully there will be a gap or it's a high enough stage you can see over their heads.

Portsmouth, UK - Guildhall (8th of July, 2023)

Some stuff from Twitter…

The infamous list in operation:

Oooh, stepped on someone’s toes…

Last edited:
Rain falls hard on a humdrum town indeed

Via "Threads":

camgrey-13072023-0003.jpg

Camila IG stories.

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

View attachment 90203

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

View attachment 90345

Media item:
Hi everyone, I’m currently on vacation and return in the 19th. Does anyone have a single spare ticket they’re willing to sell (preferably stalls)? I’ve tried Viagogo, StubHub and Ticket Master and unfortunately it won’t let me access the platforms over here. Any help is much appreciated!

Hi everyone, I’m currently on vacation and return in the 19th. Does anyone have a single spare ticket they’re willing to sell (preferably stalls)? I’ve tried Viagogo, StubHub and Ticket Master and unfortunately it won’t let me access the platforms over here. Any help is much appreciated!
try facebook groups there are tickets popping up occasionally

Camila & Juan:

juangaleanotoro-14072023-0002.jpg
camgrey-14072023-0003.jpg
camgrey-14072023-0002.jpg

SER:
sam_esty_rayner_photography-15072023-0001.jpg

sam_esty_rayner_photography-15072023-0002.jpg

Via Bendan:
boland_conor-15072023-0001~2.jpg

Tags
tour