Does chica piss you off?

Does chica piss you off?

• Total voters
no. i like Chica's threads cuz they're so outrageous and people get so angry, and seriously, isnt that why we all come here? I don't come here for Morrissey info, I come here for the fights.

I picked "I'd Do Her". Because she seems like someone who would be into kinky sex, but at the same time inexperienced (due to lack of quality men in her village)...So perhaps submissive? Which is cool. Or maybe a Dominant hidden in there waiting to burst out and crack that whip. Also good.

Really anything is good.

Hey, whatever happened to the kinky sex thread? Probably archived by now.

I was about to vote "she should get laid" then I thought it was too rude and chose "other".

There is something I wanted to ask you. It's so funny, you'll kill yourself laughing....

How did you pick Morrissey solo forums? Why not any other forums? Why Morrissey?

Hmmmm

I was about to vote "she should get laid" then I thought it was too rude and chose "other".

There is something I wanted to ask you. It's so funny, you'll kill yourself laughing....

How did you pick Morrissey solo forums? Why not any other forums? Why Morrissey?

chica said that she wasn't actually a Smiths/ Morrissey fan before join the forums.

Someone on other forums tipped her to check Solo where she could play with all kind of nutters. :p

Re: Hmmmm

I like how there's so many options in "related threads" :D.

I picked "I'd Do Her". Because she seems like someone who would be into kinky sex, but at the same time inexperienced (due to lack of quality men in her village)...So perhaps submissive? Which is cool. Or maybe a Dominant hidden in there waiting to burst out and crack that whip. Also good.
I'd love to hear chica's response to this, um, analysis. :D

chica said that she wasn't actually a Smiths/ Morrissey fan before join the forums.

Someone on other forums tipped her to check Solo where she could play with all kind of nutters. :p
Really? First I've heard...

Re: Hmmmm

And she still isn't.

:eek:

Is she active on other forums too then???

Honestly, I think that you like criticism until you suddenly don't like criticism, and I sort of feel that I have to be careful what I say.

I don't like criticism, I like threads with criticism :D

And for all unbelieving Thomases, I did join this forum because of Morrissey, some old timers will remember that we met in *gasp* Morrissey Frink Thread :p

Since this has turned into a chica appreciation thread, I'd like to point out that I think she's brilliant. Yes, she's a troll, but she's the best kind of troll--provocative and perverse, but intelligent, witty, and charming. Keep up the good work!

Aww NRitH, you almost made me cry, thank you. :p I was thinking about adding me being a troll as an option, but that alone doesn't tell anything about whether I piss off people or not, so I didn't ;)

There is always a place in society for the subversive.Every forum should have people of this ilk.:guitar:

Chica drives me up the f***ing wall. That's plain to everyone. However, I like having her here because she forces me to examine my beliefs and values.

I should just put her on ignore, but I love to argue and debate so I won't. :D

chica is in my top 5 faves on solo,she makes me laugh,which is more difficult than one would think,and i highly enjoy our messages back and forth,she is my friend,so no she does not piss me off,in fact she could piss on me if she wanted.:p

chica is in my top 5 faves on solo,she makes me laugh,which is more difficult than one would think,and i highly enjoy our messages back and forth,she is my friend,so no she does not piss me off,in fact she could piss on me if she wanted.:p

Who says romance is dead...:p

Is it wrong to want to live on your own ?
No, its not wrong - but I must know
How can someone so young
Sing words so sad ?
Chica take a, Chica take a bow
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear
And don't go home tonight
Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you
The one that you love and who loves you
Oh ...

Back
Top Bottom