Barge to house 500 male migrants off Dorset coast, says government - This is f***ing wrong!

A

Anonymous

“Barge to house 500 male migrants off Dorset coast, says government”

f***ing Tory f***s!

Why haven’t we been housing migrants on a barge?

Because if is f***ing wrong you c***s!

Barge to house 500 male migrants off Dorset coast, says government​

About 500 adult male migrants will be housed in a barge on the Dorset coast "in the coming months", the government has confirmed.

“Home Secretary Suella Braverman and Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick have both been instrumental in the plans.”

I would love to pick Suella Braverman and Robert Jenrick up, shave their f***ing heads, tattoo some shit on their faces, give ‘em a pair of jeans, T-shirt, no socks :) or shoes and drop ‘em off in France or Rwanda. If and when they make it here to the UK, via an overcrowded dingy with babies on board, there’ll be a barge waiting. By then, pregnant women and children will be held on barges…

What the f***!

“Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us”

“Barge to house 500 male migrants off Dorset coast, says government”

f***ing Tory f***s!

Why haven’t we been housing migrants on a barge?

Because if is f***ing wrong you c***s!

Barge to house 500 male migrants off Dorset coast, says government​

About 500 adult male migrants will be housed in a barge on the Dorset coast "in the coming months", the government has confirmed.

“Home Secretary Suella Braverman and Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick have both been instrumental in the plans.”

I would love to pick Suella Braverman and Robert Jenrick up, shave their f***ing heads, tattoo some shit on their faces, give ‘em a pair of jeans, T-shirt, no socks :) or shoes and drop ‘em off in France or Rwanda. If and when they make it here to the UK, via an overcrowded dingy with babies on board, there’ll be a barge waiting. By then, pregnant women and children will be held on barges…

What the f***!
Yes, excellent point! You should take this into your own hands and write to your MP. Send your bank details and tell them to dock your wages because you’d rather pay to put them all up at The Ritz. I guess if there’s overspill you could always put the rest in Claridge’s.

Back
Top Bottom