Outrageous photoshopped images of Moz...

ahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!! i love the "count mozzula" on page 5:D :D

These two are good...
452619721_b7d0948814_o_d.jpg

367649769_9caef083ab_o_d.jpg

Peter

You almost gave me a heart attack, KL!

Kumo audaciously posted a photo of Morrissey wearing photoshopped t-shirt which has an outrageous Japanese (pro-monachy and racist) slogan few weeks ago here, that really shocked me!
Even it's a photoshopped t-shirt I didn't want to see it. :mad:

Compared with that celibatedi's photos are harmless fun.

Oh Diana, cuánto tiempo libre tienes!!! Pero me has hecho reir increiblemente... Estan geniales!!

Gee, Di! You've made my day!!! I've laughed so freely... Those a la Fred Astaire are incredible!!! The orange astronaut too, what a hot space man!!

The fantasma one is also really funny... And he looks wonderful with long hair, as the professor from Harry Potter... I really reallly loved you work, I just wish I had so much free time to play in the Photoshop! :D

These are great, what patience to create so many.

I'm more concerned about how much I like the uniformed versions :o

Oh Diana, cuánto tiempo libre tienes!!! Pero me has hecho reir increiblemente... Estan geniales!!

Gee, Di! You've made my day!!! I've laughed so freely... Those a la Fred Astaire are incredible!!! The orange astronaut too, what a hot space man!!

The fantasma one is also really funny... And he looks wonderful with long hair, as the professor from Harry Potter... I really reallly loved you work, I just wish I had so much free time to play in the Photoshop! :D

Yes, I have time in my hands... for now.

I love Di's photoshop moz! she did the cutest ones with a baby :)
anyway from that lot I love Mr Morrissey, I would not have missed a lesson.

Lol! Do you think that one was inspired by my daughter's dream about Scary Mr Morrissey the science teacher, that I posted on LiveJournal? I just showed her the pic and she squeaked in flashback trauma!:eek:

Last edited:
just set 1 of the corrie ones as a background - will tell the wife he made a cameo in the early 80s she will fall for it dont you worry.

Lol! Do you think that one was inspired by my daughter's dream about Scary Mr Morrissey the science teacher, that I posted on LiveJournal? I just showed her the pic and she squeaked in flashback trauma!:eek:

LOL!!
I'd love to dream of Scary Mr Morrissey the science teacher.:D
Why was your daughter so upset about him?

LOL!!
I'd love to dream of Scary Mr Morrissey the science teacher.:D
Why was your daughter so upset about him?

Apparently, the poor child dreamt last year that she was sitting in her science lesson when she looked up from her usual mental meanderings and found a new member of teaching staff looking at the class in a somewhat severe manner. Yes, you guessed, it, the top science set in year 8 had been assigned none other than Mr Morrissey. Wearing the shiny shirt from the "Fatty" video, which was pulled all out of shape and wasn't tucked in properly. "You'd have gone mad at him, Mum, and made him tuck it in!"

So Mr Morrissey strides around the classroom glaring in an intimidating manner at the children and losing control of his quiff, this latter not being surprising because "you could tell he was using cheap hair gel - you could smell it. Yucky!". This quiff-failure may have been part-causative to Mr M's bad mood, but surely it didn't justify him storming over to my daughter's classmate, Ashley, and spitting "If I catch you talking again, I will CRUCIFY you!!"?

Me: "Was that the scary bit, then?"

Daughter: "No, my usual teacher...." (who is a Moz fan, btw) "....came back in and then he and Morrissey stood at the front of the class and started singing Handsome Devil together. That was so horrible I woke up."

:D

Back
Top Bottom