Outrageous photoshopped images of Moz...

Ahahaha!!!!!!!!
That's hilarious!!!!!
Cheap hair gel and untucked shirt make him a mob than a teacher! :D

Brilliant!!I haven`t laughed (or swooned)so much in ages!!I do hope he sees this (is it likely???)he`d laugh I`m sure.
What dilligence to create them!!

Well, I, for one, am glad that her work is gaining recognition outside of the morrissey_shot community on livejournal! I truly do look forward to her posts over there. She's a master at photoshop! I wish I was that good!

::waves:: hello, di! I didn't know you were a member here as well!

Brilliant!!I haven`t laughed (or swooned)so much in ages!!I do hope he sees this (is it likely???)he`d laugh I`m sure.
What dilligence to create them!!

Oh my I never thought about that!! You think he might at some point?:D :D

Well, I, for one, am glad that her work is gaining recognition outside of the morrissey_shot community on livejournal! I truly do look forward to her posts over there. She's a master at photoshop! I wish I was that good!

::waves:: hello, di! I didn't know you were a member here as well!

awww thank you you're too kind:)

awww thank you you're too kind:)

:eek:
OMG!!I didn`t realise they were yours!!! I need a dunce hat! they are fab and I`m sure that someone in camp Moz is BOUND to tell him about them.I mean they ARE flattering and soooo funny.

This is Ground Control to Major Moz
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear...
:)

Oh my I never thought about that!! You think he might at some point?:D :D

I dunno if he saw all of your photoshop work, but I've got it on authority from folks that work with him that Moz did get and look at the calendar featuring your 50 Most Beautiful People mock-up for January.

He should appreciate your diligence, but he's probably all hung up on how "old and wrinkly" he looks in that pic. I certainly don't mind about the laughter lines and distinguished grey; I think he's criminally handsome at any age. I specifically chose contemporary photos because I wanted to celebrate him as he is here and now.

I'd love it if you could do another magazine mock-up, maybe 50 Most Beautiful People of 2008 with another contemporary portrait, for next year's calendar.

I want to see one of morrissey as Mr Darcy(Colin Firth)coming out of the lake.:D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM the fireman3 one is just too nice think a cold shower might be in order after that one.View attachment 2356

:eek:
OMG!!I didn`t realise they were yours!!! I need a dunce hat! they are fab and I`m sure that someone in camp Moz is BOUND to tell him about them.I mean they ARE flattering and soooo funny.

I hope he doeesn't get upset by any. If he does, he should leave a comment via true-to-you asking me to take the offenders off the web... I will.

I dunno if he saw all of your photoshop work, but I've got it on authority from folks that work with him that Moz did get and look at the calendar featuring your 50 Most Beautiful People mock-up for January.

He should appreciate your diligence, but he's probably all hung up on how "old and wrinkly" he looks in that pic. I certainly don't mind about the laughter lines and distinguished grey; I think he's criminally handsome at any age. I specifically chose contemporary photos because I wanted to celebrate him as he is here and now.

I'd love it if you could do another magazine mock-up, maybe 50 Most Beautiful People of 2008 with another contemporary portrait, for next year's calendar.

The photo I used in that cover is one of the most beautiful things on this earth! He should see NOTHING wrong in it...
I'll do a couple of Peoples, just let me look for a good qual pic from this year or so...

Do you have any decent pic of the scene? Send, send, send! I'll get to work on it!

Image google 'Colin Firth Mr Darcy' for a still. But here's the scene, because it's always worth another watch. "Avert your eyes, Miss Bennet! There's a man with his shirt hem showing!" *all ladies within a 10 mile radius swoon, somewhat flushed of cheek*

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any decent pic of the scene? Send, send, send! I'll get to work on it!

I`ll have to see.....I`m hoping I can.I`m still very much a computer dunce as I still cannot even post pics yet. I`ve spent the last ten years having babies and they take over everything.I need to do a computer course.

Back
Top Bottom