who thinka moz is arrogant

Oh, I'd say we all know he's arrogant! "Why meddle with a masterpiece?" he once mused in a hairdressers and he even took their hairdryer and did his own hair!:p

moz22w2.jpg

mario_270x469.jpg

i speak from my intelligent mind unlike u :D;)

For someone intelligent, you don't seem to use correct punctuation, grammar or spelling very much :rolleyes:.

As for Morrissey - yes, he is arrogant, incredibly arrogant; but he is charming with it, and so I think it works as part of his appeal.

I'm not standing up for Emma, but I thought I'd like to point out that

As for Morrissey - yes, he is arrogant, incredibly arrogant; but he is charming with it, and so I think it works as part of his appeal.

you might not want to use TOO many compound sentences, as doing so runs the risk of creating the run-on sentence that you were trying to avoid in the first place. :D

For someone intelligent, you don't seem to use correct punctuation, grammar or spelling very much :rolleyes:.

U jus yoosd teh semicolon impraperlee tew.

Here's to wishing for a day that people stop spell and grammar checking INTERNET FORUMS.

Moot.:rolleyes:

I'm not standing up for Emma, but I thought I'd like to point out that

you might not want to use TOO many compound sentences, as doing so runs the risk of creating the run-on sentence that you were trying to avoid in the first place. :D

Maybe I like run-on sentences? :p I wasn't trying to be nasty to Emma in the first place and I didn't mean to cause offence, but it doesn't change the fact that most of her sentences are incomprehensible.

Here's to wishing for a day that people stop spell and grammar checking INTERNET FORUMS.

Moot.:rolleyes:

Calm down :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom