How Much Is MOZ Worth?

Dead or alive?
I'd say 5-8 million at a guess...dead 20-30, that's not a reward btw.

He's known to be very shrewd with property deals, it's not just the music.
The book he's apparently writing/yet to write would sell a hefty amount too, more than his albums...creating a nice pay day to the end of his musical career...until the lawsuits fly in that is..

He's known to be very shrewd with property deals, it's not just the music.
The book he's apparently writing/yet to write would sell a hefty amount too, more than his albums...creating a nice pay day to the end of his musical career...until the lawsuits fly in that is..

I never knew about the property deals.... and I for one cant wait to read the book

I think the property deals thing is just an internet rumour repeated over and over until it becomes fact. There was a report on another site from his estate agent who did some work for him who said he was absolutely clueless about property (apparently Mick Jagger is an expert). There's no evidence he owns any property other than the houses he's put in his families names, and they live in them.

I think the property deals thing is just an internet rumour repeated over and over until it becomes fact. There was a report on another site from his estate agent who did some work for him who said he was absolutely clueless about property (apparently Mick Jagger is an expert). There's no evidence he owns any property other than the houses he's put in his families names, and they live in them.

Maybe so, i bet he's still pretty shrewd though...worth his weight in gold that man.

Back
Top Bottom