What is your favourite track on "Swords" ?

What is your favourite track from "Swords" ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, it would have to be 'My Dearest Love', but 'Shame Is The Name' comes a close second. :)

SNAP :thumb:
then The never played symphonies..

oh how cruel to make us pick just one.. :rolleyes:

HTML:
oh how cruel to make us pick just one..

Well , I had to know how you all feel about those new songs..I personally haven't heard any of them yet and am excited about the new album "Swords"
which I have already preordered with Amazon.uk

I voted for Friday mourning but... Can I change my vote and instead vote for all of them? Agh. Personally, I love them all, oh what a surprise!

For me, it would have to be 'My Dearest Love', but 'Shame Is The Name' comes a close second. :)

That morrissey video signature of yours, I just can't stop watching it! Mesmorising!

If you don't like me, don't look at me

Wow, the album hasn't even been released and already people are making polls about their favorite tracks. GET A LIFE PPL! :p

Nah jk. My Dearest Love hands down.:guitar:

So far about 54% of the vote around three tracks.

My vote went to "My Dearest Love" as it is a great, well crafted pop song. :cool:

"Never Played Symphonies" a serious contender, but though excellent in parts, with more interesting lyrics, not as complete/finished.

my 5alive would be :

never played..
ganglord
sweetie pie
dearest love
friday mourning

the only track i can live without is munich... and mexico and public image should've been on there too !

if this was a brand new album and we didn't already know them we would be creamin our keks !!! i have placed my customer order today at hmv for cd and vinyl ( i do work there tho) .. so if you wanna do the same ...

back again ... just noticed "children.." has got no votes !!! i love that song too .. please someone give it a vote ... even if it's you moz .. or jesse ... give im a nudge !!

talking of My Dearest Love, a review I read recently said that it sounded a bit like an EMF song.
unbelievable!

:rock: You burden me with your questions
You'd have me tell no lies.
You're always askin' what it's all about,
Don't listen to my replies.
You say to me I don't talk enough,
But when I do I'm a fool.
These times I've spent, I've realized,
I'm gonna shoot through, and leave you

- You have killed me
You hhhhave kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled me!

yes, it works! (Good song that, it was!:thumb: Oooh!)

edit: God, I have it in my head now. Well done.

Last edited:
I really do like them all. I am having a hard time deciding between My Dearest Love and Friday Mourning. Both of those songs are very strong. It is almost impossible to pick one song! OK. I'll pick My Dearest Love. If you wait a minute though I'll pick something else. He is just too good!!! Can't wait for the release of Swords.

I'm so passionately in love with "Don't make fun of Daddy's voice" it's silly. ;)

Hah! ... But I have to admit, I don't even know all of these songs yet!
Five of them will be completely new to me... :D

1. My Dearest Love
very closely followed by:
2. My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye, what a beautiful song..
3. Ganglord
4. Christian Dior
5. Good Looking Man About Town

ooh and Shame Is The name :D very catchy

Having thought about it for ten minutes now and listened back to the songs I think I'd like to change this to Chistian Dior at the moment. Right now my favourite is Christian Dior. My Dearest Love and the Never Played Symphonies I equally liked sometime.

Back
Top Bottom