what are you eating right now

Why do grown-up people eat so many products on a daily basis instead of real food?
Because all food is real food. But if the question is why people eat too much then it comes from the fact you only have money at a certain age when life is behind you and the only joy left in life is to eat yourself to death.

weren't you going to off yourself on hitlers birthday? can you at least pretend you did for a coupla weeks?
I could arrange a fake suicide and post pics of it and leave you alone but I want to be here to see you make a fool of yourself by never going to London.

Don't feel any pressure!

are sesame bagels really so good?
Just my opinion, but yes, they in fact are. There’s noting like finding a giant bag of bagels on the table only to discover that all that’s in there are onion or blueberry or god forbid cinnamon raisin. Those are completely useless to me and they might as well just not have brought any in. The days that I discover a delicious, fresh, plump sesame bagel waiting for me are better than average indeed.

Just my opinion, but yes, they in fact are. There’s noting like finding a giant bag of bagels on the table only to discover that all that’s in there are onion or blueberry or god forbid cinnamon raisin. Those are completely useless to me and they might as well just not have brought any in. The days that I discover a delicious, fresh, plump sesame bagel waiting for me are better than average indeed.
you get all of your meals for free or whats the deal? *jealous*

all im saying is, tat, if a sesame bagel had the power to make or break my day, id probably just start buying my own.

you get all of your meals for free or whats the deal? *jealous*

all im saying is, tat, if a sesame bagel had the power to make or break my day, id probably just start buying my own.
I would love to have a decent bakery or deli anywhere near where I live or on my way to work. The good one is 20 minutes in the other direction and I’m not a morning person so that’s never going to happen.

What is great about it is when it appears magically. And free. It’s the nice surprise of something little, yet meaningful, that makes it so special.

And yes, we are terribly spoiled. It’s one of the reasons that drug prices are so high because we are treated to breakfast and lunch most days of the week. And I’m talking full buffets. Catered affairs. Then there’s all sorts of snacks and treats. It’s one of the perks of the job and allows them to pay us less so there’s a trade off.

5371EC88-AC2A-4A74-861F-8FC1724589B3.jpeg

Lunch was a boring old salad and pita bread. But some thoughtful Rep dropped off a basket of cookies. I’m a sucker for a good sugar cookie with icing and sprinkles.

B795EADD-431F-4309-8B37-B226966DC3FC.jpeg
Matt Helders, the Arctic Monkeys drummer, has a new ish cafe in Sheffield, went to try it out at lunchtime, very nice. Not my photo, I pinched it from Instagram, I was too greed to mess around taking pictures.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom