what are you eating right now

I love sleeping but I can't do it every night.
You share that with a minority of people that includes Jay Leno but he sleeps about 3-4 hours a night.

This year we skipped all the Easter food and went for a meat fest. Easter and midsummer and Christmas is the same big swedish smörgåsbord but eating that when it is sunny and warm out just feels wrong.

If people had more meat all the health issues people have would be gone.

Meat in a satanic ritual to welcome his return to earth. Pagan traditions are richer and more meaningful than christian. Islam is at a peak now and will be used to end christianity therefor I toast our muslim brothers and wish them well on their conquest to erase the evil christians form this world.

SKÅL!

pentacle.jpg

Just like two nights ago me and Pilla are going mad and having some Toast Skagen in the middle of the night.

I think it’s going to be leftovers for something quick. Option A is some delicious Ethiopian food leftover from my dinner out last night. Or Option B is some amazing spaghetti I made a couple days ago that’s in a simple, but really flavorful, marinara sauce with chunks of fresh mozzarella. What to do? Really it’s just a matter of order as I’ll eat both today unless my mother pops up soon to take me to lunch. Which she really should.

Pilla's amazing casserole is in the oven and we start with esparagus and then we eat pork of fillet with the casserole plus her fantastic salad cause we eat salad with almost everything.

We end it by eating Oreo ice cream. No Easter smörgåsbord this year.

Then we attack the big Easter eggs full of candy as we have this old giant one that we split in two and fill up with about 2-3 kilos of candy each.

Yes, this is a kind of prolonged suicide.

Pilla's amazing casserole is in the oven and we start with esparagus and then we eat pork of fillet with the casserole plus her fantastic salad cause we eat salad with almost everything.

We end it by eating Oreo ice cream. No Easter smörgåsbord this year.

Then we attack the big Easter eggs full of candy as we have this old giant one that we split in two and fill up with about 2-3 kilos of candy each.

Yes, this is a kind of prolonged suicide.
Stupid me forgot to mention what we drink. Of course we drink strawberry champagne today not that it is champagne of course but they call it that.

w_Kallarbacken_Jordgubbsdryck.jpg

Produced by Källarbacken which reminds me of this song:

GLAD PÅSK ÖNSKAR URBAN OCH PERNILLA

I bought some organic carrots today to combat cataracts, and I'm surprised that I found them tasty. I'd thought I didn't like carrots.

I also bought organic zucchini and turns out I enjoyed eating that too.

I wish nutrients could reverse cataracts but at least supposedly they can be stalled.

I bought some organic carrots today to combat cataracts, and I'm surprised that I found them tasty. I'd thought I didn't like carrots.

I wish nutrients could reverse cataracts but at least supposedly they can be stalled.
Are you going to have surgery?

Are you going to have surgery?
I haven't looked into it yet but I guess it's inevitable. I'm trying to stave it off for as long as possible. My vision is somewhat cloudy but I can still read with glasses. For now. It's a progressive disease so I guess it's just a matter of time when I'll have to look seriously at surgery. Months, years, I don't know. Hopefully years.

I haven't looked into it yet but I guess it's inevitable. I'm trying to stave it off for as long as possible. My vision is somewhat cloudy but I can still read with glasses. For now. It's a progressive disease so I guess it's just a matter of time when I'll have to look seriously at surgery. Months, years, I don't know. Hopefully years.
I hope so too. But if you need it sooner I'm sure you will do fine.

They will turn into vitamin a but why wait and not just take the recommended dose every day?

I've been out of A for a few days now and my eyes are so tired cause of it and unable to focus as well. I think your eyes are green like mine?

Eyes of envy!

They will turn into vitamin a but why wait and not just take the recommended dose every day?

I've been out of A for a few days now and my eyes are so tired cause of it and unable to focus as well. I think your eyes are green like mine?

Eyes of envy!
The look blue to me. Which are they, @Light Housework ? You have green eyes, Urbanus? I do as well. That’s not too common in Swedes, is it?

49E0712F-36D4-45A0-8123-8A06FCEB3F46.jpeg

66688925-CFA4-41E7-98BF-ECA858EB6175.jpeg

Went to our favorite Greek Coney Island for lunch. I had a cup of Lemon Rice Soup and an order of Saganaki with some whole grain pita. A monochromatic meal but it was delicious!

View attachment 48850
View attachment 48849
Went to our favorite Greek Coney Island for lunch. I had a cup of Lemon Rice Soup and an order of Saganaki with some whole grain pita. A monochromatic meal but it was delicious!
Me and P have pita now and then. Used to have chopped up minute steak in it but nowadays we buy kebab and put in the pita.

Tomorrow we settle for a pulled pork sandwich and we found malt bread cause it is Easter. Bingolotto Easter special starts at 18:00 so we cannot make a full dinner.

We have 4 bingo tickets and one each that doubles everything you win. We only play the OAP game at holidays like Easter and Christmas and even on New Years Eve.

The host is a Moz fan after all and he always manages to mention the man now and then and the old people are like "what?".

He begged and begged the producers of the show to make Morrissey come on the show and to our surprise Moz said ok to the swedish pensioner tv show.

Hosts come and go and Rickard returned and is the current host again just like back in the day when he managed to get Moz on the show and swedish pensioners were like "where is our good old times dance band music?"

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom