what are you eating right now

I'm glad I did not read it.
I think it was posted in another thread me saying something about you dying. I dunno what happened but I blame it on 12 Slack.

He's my CG (I mentioned HER again Jehne).

LOL

I just wish 12 slack was a bit better than he is. No doubting I said horrible things that cannot be forgiven but I am not asking about forgiveness I just want to move on. He could at least ask me to do something as a punishment and I would do it. I could go to Gothenburg and have him slap my face or something.

But it seems he prefers to remain a victim and he seems to champion it and maybe for him I became one with those men that beat him badly?

The whole thing is just so sad and it never goes away, maybe that is my punishment. Yeah, that's the thing, he makes me live with it forever and that is fair I suppose.

I cannot do anything more!

I think it was posted in another thread me saying something about you dying. I dunno what happened but I blame it on 12 Slack.

LOL

I just wish 12 slack was a bit better than he is. No doubting I said horrible things that cannot be forgiven but I am not asking about forgiveness I just want to move on. He could at least ask me to do something as a punishment and I would do it. I could go to Gothenburg and have him slap my face or something.

But it seems he prefers to remain a victim and he seems to champion it and maybe for him I became one with those men that beat him badly?

The whole thing is just so sad and it never goes away, maybe that is my punishment. Yeah, that's the thing, he makes me live with it forever and that is fair I suppose.

I think I was on a break from Solo when you two had your quarrels. So I don't know what was said.

I hope I am not dying anytime soon. :)

LOL

FOR not about

He plays tricks on me.

I think I was on a break from Solo when you two had your quarrels. So I don't know what was said.

I hope I am not dying anytime soon. :)
Nor do I precious Jehne!

Lucky you but you can't have been away THAT long cause it went on forever a bit like you and CG!!!!!

LOL

I liked the way you positioned yourself as the good looking slim one whereas CG played the ugly duckling being overweight. You both did a great job at entertaining us. It is and always will be a legendary episode from Solo.

So far today I've eaten a banana, an orange, a bowl of raw cauliflower, two avocados, a huge green leaf salad with zero fat Italian dressing, and black coffee.

Nor do I precious Jehne!

Lucky you but you can't have been away THAT long cause it went on forever a bit like you and CG!!!!!

LOL

I liked the way you positioned yourself as the good looking slim one whereas CG played the ugly duckling being overweight. You both did a great job at entertaining us. It is and always will be a legendary episode from Solo.
That’s funny. You are not the only person who told me it was great entertainment. Many times it was for me as well. But there were other times that I just felt very frustrated.

I didn’t post much for almost three years. I kept my blog going though. So yeah, not sure what happened with you and 12.

LOL

I think, rather, he just doesn't want anything to do with you. you're not exactly a worthwhile type of person.

That’s funny. You are not the only person who told me it was great entertainment. Many times it was for me as well. But there were other times that I just felt very frustrated.

I didn’t post much for almost three years. I kept my blog going though. So yeah, not sure what happened with you and 12.
urbanus said that 12" husband deserved his death for having been gay, and that 12" deserved to have been beaten within an inch of his life for having been gay. among other things. 12" hadn't even said a word to him before that, he had done nothing. even if he had, who the f*** says things like that?

urbanus said that 12" husband deserved his death for having been gay, and that 12" deserved to have been beaten within an inch of his life for having been gay. among other things. 12" hadn't even said a word to him before that, he had done nothing. even if he had, who the f*** says things like that?
Thanks for filling me in.

i had a bowl of Goodel the Good Noodle today bc it's my sort of fast food
20190414_155318.jpg

it's made of 90% red lentils and ready to be eaten after only 3' of cooking.
i found an old glass of beetroot which was still fine. got this from the weekly market. shockingly they misspelled "beete".
then i added a glass of vegetable tomato sauce, and it looked like that in the cooking pot
20190414_155326.jpg

pleased to see that the good noodle kept its colour. every noodle should be capable of that. but nowadays noodles are no longer what they used to be. it's an effeminacy in the younger generation of noodles that should make us think and worry about our future. do we want to be taken care of such effeminate noodles in old age? i fear the worst. that's just the beginning of the end. in order to avoid an effeminacy in our noodles, we should strengthen our borders and close them to every noodle that cannot establish its identity. also the sickly looking noodles should be sent back to where the pepper is growin.

And I have since that day admitted that I went too far and I pushed the reply to thread button back then in horror as the troll overpowered me.

Least you could do is set up a meeting with him in London where you are the moderator.

I think, rather, he just doesn't want anything to do with you. you're not exactly a worthwhile type of person.
Like I always claimed or was it the opposite?

Not here for likes like you. Trade them in for bitcoins and buy a pair of winter gloves.

SUPERB!

And I have since that day admitted that I went too far and I pushed the reply to thread button back then in horror as the troll overpowered me.

Least you could do is set up a meeting with him in London where you are the moderator.
id rather just hang out with him and forget you exist.

id rather just hang out with him and forget you exist.
But you can't and that's the thing. You're straight and knows you won't get it from him so despite how awful I am you will still go for me in the end.

Bird dance is all about sex. They get more than Lanterns.

Are these biscuits that often come with Gravy like in the Southern States or custard cream type biscuit from UK. Custard creams with sardines no my idea of a tasty supper
like biscuits people have with gravy but my bro made the gravy and it was this ultra thick stuff filled with tons of sausage and grease so I skipped that part :cool:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom