what are you eating right now

Gigi

Miserable now
I want to eat something, but I'm not sure what I want. Is there any food that cures headaches? Hmm.. more fish shaped cheese.

Kuiper

Better than Marr
I want to eat something, but I'm not sure what I want. Is there any food that cures headaches? Hmm.. more fish shaped cheese.
Slowly sip a lot of water. That usually does away with headaches. And eat some lighter food, nothing too spicy or creamy and not too much of it.

Gigi

Miserable now
I don't like water though. I just drank sugary juice which is the last thing I needed. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Kuiper

Better than Marr
I don't like water though. I just drank sugary juice which is the last thing I needed. I feel like I'm going to pass out.
How come you don't like water? I don't "like" it either in terms of drinking it casually, but it will help it you just try. Stay away from anything too sugary or rich and lie down for a little while. Then get up after a few minutes, keep a little bit active but doing calm relaxing mild things.

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
Take some tylenol and lie down for a spell. Always does it for me.

I'm from Oak Harbor, OH by the way, i know you asked me the other day Gigi. Can't remember if I already posted that or not:p .

I'm eating jelly beans and they are very good.

Gigi

Miserable now
How come you don't like water? I don't "like" it either in terms of drinking it casually, but it will help it you just try. Stay away from anything too sugary or rich and lie down for a little while. Then get up after a few minutes, keep a little bit active but doing calm relaxing mild things.
I've never liked it. I never drank it as a child. Until two years ago I couldn't take one sip of it without gagging. If I lie down, I'll fall asleep. I have to stay up to watch the Miss America pageant. It's the highlight of my week. I'm drinking water right now.

Gigi

Miserable now
Take some tylenol and lie down for a spell. Always does it for me.

I'm from Oak Harbor, OH by the way, i know you asked me the other day Gigi. Can't remember if I already posted that or not:p .

I'm eating jelly beans and they are very good.
Have you ever had the Harry Potter jelly beans? Those are vile.

I've taken 4 Advils (they say you can't get addicted to it, but I'm mentally addicted. I take at least 4 every day because I think I need to. My stomach will start bleeding soon.)
I'm from Akron, which is why I asked. I don't think I've ever been to Oak Harbor.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Top Bottom