what are you eating right now

The look blue to me. Which are they, @Light Housework ? You have green eyes, Urbanus? I do as well. That’s not too common in Swedes, is it?
I don't know how common they are but I sure as hell don't have brown rat eyes thank f***.

LOL

Chances are we are related but don't go chewing on that shotgun baby cause we'd miss having those ankles around. Even the hint of hairs on your legs is sexy.

My eyes look normal to the camera but an optometrist put some drops in and examined them and saw cataracts.

View attachment 48848
I had the worst experience ever at the optician last year that ended with me getting my money back. I arrived with Pilla and out came this woman older than me and I got this feeling I had dealt with her somewhere else. You know when you get the feeling that someone is hell bent on not doing their job.

The whole eyesight and contact lense test was a catastrophy used as I am with the prodecure. She lowered one eye two units which is outrageous and will only f*** up the other eye and make you see nothing.

Even the eye pressure test she deliberately pressed the air button more times than needed. I complained of course and got my money back but still haven't figured out where I dealt with her if I ever did.

But I also suspect she was just part of this swedish trend where unwanted women are protesting against white men in general by refusing to do their job. It's become a real hassle for a white man in Sweden now to get any help at hospitals and opticians and dentists.

Some even openly refuse to help you and I've seen other men getting no help at all with their wives wondering what is going on. So the things Varg Vikernes and Breivik and so on talked about is a reality in Sweden and you don't even have to be rude or anything to be treated like shit here.

This reminds me I need to go to another optician and see if they want to help me and get my money or not. The optician I went to is part of a big chain that openly support discrimination of white men and are pro migrants so I was kind of ready to be treated like that and the woman was like putting on this I am better than you show and so I had to tell her in the end what she is and I believe she was fired on the spot.

These women who look like blobs, for them hate is the last resort and the way they look I sort of understand how the self hate turned into hate toward others. I wonder if she is as tough when she deals with real racists and misogynists and so on.

My memory is long and I never forget names and faces but this woman is hard to place but I am sure I've done nothing to her in the past so I blame the bad work culture at that particular chain of opticians and read some reviews and people were so critical.

smoked salmon. jesus ate fish so I can too!

A bowl of raw organic broccoli with roasted garlic hummus dip, an orange, and almond milk latte

I’m off raspberry muffins after this morning. While getting it off the baking sheet after reheating it, I burned the f*** out of my finger. It blistered, burst and reblistered all while I was trying to get the searing hot icing off my finger. I should have gotten a sesame bagel.

Had one of my favorite lunches today catered from this great Italian place. Baked Ziti with Garlic Bread. It’s the salad that puts it over the top, though. It comes with walnuts, dried cherries and blue cheese crumbles with a raspberry vinaigrette. Happy tummy!
D8745EC9-CC89-4E02-B516-FB1E69DACE64.jpeg

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom