what are you eating right now

12804_MEDIUM.jpg

I made this for dinner tonight. I was delicious. I was going to post it to my recipe thread but I guess since the thread is over 4 months old, it has been archived. Wtf?

12804_MEDIUM.jpg

I made this for dinner tonight. I was delicious. I was going to post it to my recipe thread but I guess since the thread is over 4 months old, it has been archived. Wtf?

Eggplant? Looks delish. Better than the Red Bull and donut I just ate. :p Sometimes I think I channel the dietary tastes of Britney Spears.

not eating this right now actually, but yesterday I was in Kutaisi and I went McDonalds
not really a big fan back home in the States, but here it was semi-divine, this time they got the fries right
and chicken&bacon sandwhich(with some weird name) was actually cooked right, seems that over time they do actually learn here
even gave my order in English this time
I am hoping now that wherever they move me to when I get back here is near a McDs

ps: looking above, #1 on my list when I get back to L.A. is defo some good Mexican food, god, I miss it so!

not eating this right now actually, but yesterday I was in Kutaisi and I went McDonalds
not really a big fan back home in the States, but here it was semi-divine, this time they got the fries right
and chicken&bacon sandwhich(with some weird name) was actually cooked right, seems that over time they do actually learn here
even gave my order in English this time
I am hoping now that wherever they move me to when I get back here is near a McDs

ps: looking above, #1 on my list when I get back to L.A. is defo some good Mexican food, god, I miss it so!
I know what you mean. I was stationed in italy for a couple years and was dying for some good mexican food. We had tacobell on base but you know how authentic that is

I know what you mean. I was stationed in italy for a couple years and was dying for some good mexican food. We had tacobell on base but you know how authentic that is
right now I would even settle for "Taco Bell" though I am really more of "Del Taco" when in a pinch :cool:
now as for what I ate earlier today, it was at
SAM_3150.jpg

its called "Ali Baba's" and while I would never have gone there on my own that first time, because their whole menu is cow :straightface:
I must admit
SAM_3149.jpg

this stuff tastes divine, especially with the fresh bread and the beer on tap here is great at this altitude for some reason
I mean normally I don't eat cows or drink beer, but the combo here really got to me, today was my 4th and final time though, this place is only in Zep... and I won't be going to that town anymore...

I have hit all the "must have" food places on my list now
(including Canter's)
now its time for to get some more fast food in :rolleyes:
today its either:
image_02_09_56.gif

or
200px-Jack_in_the_Box_2009_logo.svg.png

I suppose I'll decide in the car and maybe we'll use the "drive thru"
don't get any more American than that! :lbf:

I am so dedicated to Morrissey his very words influence my snack choices. The rest of you so called "fans" are imposters. :cool: :D

7790731486_302c377052.jpg

on Saturday I went to
6251559.JPG

this place, a restaurant I have been to hundreds of times, but none in the last 7 years
dim-sum.jpg

the dim sum remained great, but it was just so weird being there without her :straightface:
and just confirmed my faith in the decision I made years ago to make my new life somewhere other than where the old one with her had been :o
still, it was yummy :thumb:

this last weekend I went
IMG_1318-640x640.jpg

here :thumb: and while there is little in this world that can distract me from the company of a beautiful woman :blushing:
Pulled-Pork-JRs-BBQ-Los-Angeles-CA.jpg

this sandwich did so for a while :eek:

Last edited:
My viva love made me delicious orange chicken for dinner and now I'm sipping on an odd mixture of green tea, orange soda and whipped cream flavored vodka.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom