what are you eating right now

We just took a really nice bike ride to Chronic Tacos for dinner. I had a veggie burrito and Viva had a carne asada burrito. It was delicious and even after the bike ride home, I am still uncomfortably full.

We just took a really nice bike ride to Chronic Tacos for dinner. I had a veggie burrito and Viva had a carne asada burrito. It was delicious and even after the bike ride home, I am still uncomfortably full.

As promised, I am dead on the commode...

I can tell you what I'm not eating. Scones. Because the cats took the unopened package out of the cloth shopping bag on the counter where they do not belong and ravaged it on the floor of the kitchen carefully taking at least one slobbery bite out of each scone. :mad:

6313284409_4c9cdcabd9_z.jpg

DAAAAAAAAVIEEEEEEEEE, you totally got me in the mood. :D

I leave for the Republic of Georgia in less than a month, so I am eating all the things I don't expect to be able to get there, right now I am off to have some:
pho_dac_biet.jpg

leave.gif

Manna from heaven, also known as pretzels filled with peanut butter. :yum:

Cinnamon & sugar tortilla chips. Didn't love them at first but they're growing on me.:yum:

been eating a lot lately :o especially all the food no one else here will be eating once I am gone :straightface:
I think next up on my list:
43__65166_zoom.jpg

and with that, good bye Solo :)

its lunchtime soon and I will be having more too filling Georgian food, the best of which will be the
khinkali.jpg

Khinkali, there is pork inside these, from a pig not a week ago which was happily walking around here
its weird, but here my theoretical ideas about eating animals are actually what they practice
all the meat I have had has been from local animals, most right here where I live and they always want me to take part in the killing and/or take pictures
it gets to me after a while and likely I will be a vegeterian(again) by the time I leave here
but still, if you are going to eat animals then this is the way to do it...

I had a lovely bacon and chicken pasta from Wethers today! The only decent thing that Wethers actually does! It comes with free garlic bread too, which was a bonus!

alrite, these are not food items that I have had in months, but I dream of them:
burrito.jpg

a "Mission street" burrito, at least while I was in Socal for a year I could get good Mexican food, now there is nothing, so I dream of SF and these glorious burritos
44e4dbdcbfde53d2_m.jpg

a bowl of Pho(a Vietnamese soup) really, life seems less like worth living without Pho in it
ham_n_eggs.jpg

good old ham, eggs and hashbrowns - it simply impossible to get any of these items cooked and cut the way I want them, I have given up on it
Philly-Roll.jpg

sushi, I hear there is one place in the capitol(Tbilisi) where it can be found, but I think I will just wait til I get back to Cali for a visit
all%20meat%20lovers%20pizza.jpg

a real American pizza, they do a kind of pizza thing here and its good I guess, but its not pizza, no cheese on it and instead they smear sour cream on the top
in-n-out_burger.jpg

like with pizza, they have burgers here, but its just not the same and nothing in fast food land really compares with "In N Out"
twinings-earl-grey-tea.jpg

they have tea here(of course) but its not my tea and they don't really have cream to put in it, I drink it anyways, but I long for
a cup of Earl Grey, piping hot, which I then add cream to, then slowly stir 2 teaspoons of sugar into
(here I try to make up for the absence of milk by doubling the sugar in it)
lastly, I cannot believe this myself a little, but what I would not give for a
mcg.jpg

McGriddle, or any McDonald's breakfast item for that matter, I mean there are some McDonald's in this country(none near me of course)
but the items all are typically "Georgiafied" and they don't include any breakfast items!

-OK, rant over, time to try and dwell on the good things here maybe...

Last edited:
Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom