the who gives a shit about animals when

Re: the who gives a shit about animals when ...

I just don't give two shits about anything.

but what takes precedent?

That question makes no sense.

Is there a supervillain somewhere that has a human and an animal both tied up and suspended over a vat of acid, and is only letting you save one?

And so you recommend no one lift a finger out of concern for animals ever, until after all human rights abuses or world hunger problems have been solved (which will be never)? Because caring for or helping an animal somehow causes people to die?

Sasha Grey cares about animals, penfold.

500x_custom_1262979744434_600sashagrey.jpg

I just got every dog and cat in a 5 mile radius spayed and neutered and I'm not even sure why :horny:

That question makes no sense.

Is there a supervillain somewhere that has a human and an animal both tied up and suspended over a vat of acid, and is only letting you save one?

And so you recommend no one lift a finger out of concern for animals ever, until after all human rights abuses or world hunger problems have been solved (which will be never)? Because caring for or helping an animal somehow causes people to die?

Exactly.

Also, until people start treating animals with respect and dignity they'll never extend those things to human beings. We need to treat ALL animals, including humans, with respect and dignity. Chances are that if you're concerned with animal rights you're also concerned with human rights.

Tell me penfolds, what makes you feel that one must choose?

Last edited:
I mostly prefer animals (although dogs are neither here nor there).

the who gives a shit about animals when people are suffering so much. duh.

From my experience the people who are bothered with this deep philosophical question usually do nothing to help any animals, human or other.

It's time again to feed the kittens outside my work place. Bye.

Last edited:
Tags
18k4robby! dave sucking up him=pet troll himiswinnin lmpd mothtrap y am i a troll?
Back
Top Bottom