"The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.net

From True to you:

The Very Best Of Morrissey and Glamorous Glue sleeves and release information

EMI releases for April include "The Very Best of Morrissey" and the single "Glamorous Glue." Both are released through the Major Minor label.

the_very_best_of_morrissey_02_thumb.jpg

Enlarge

glamorous_glue_02_thumb.jpg

Enlarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.

I'm surprised you can decipher anything "Celibate" says, really. I'm usually lost by the third sentence.

well being friendly with Kewpie says it all

from the 2006 forum change it's trouble with her, with her
powertools in the beginning

not coming around the forums the past year, or more, made
this site more enjoying

untill you , with no reasons [if you hate me posts why read them
and post about ' its drivel']

have a great time in me digital basement , you're the 2nd]

Sorry Celibate - but Morrissey has never been shy in using True To You to tell people not to buy stuff he doesn't approve of, whether it's the 'Hulmerist/Maladay Lingers On' DVDs, the solo singles boxset, 'The Very Best of the Smiths', etc

When he issues press releases and unveils cover art for 'The Very Best of Morrissey' and the 'Tomorrow' single on True To You, it's pretty damn obvious that he fully authorises and backs their release. Just as approved of the 'Bona Drag/Every Day is Like Sunday' reissues. Or do you think EMI forced him at gunpoint to sign all those promotional posters?

Of course, I meant 'Glamorous Glue', not 'Tomorrow'. Doh!

Re: Article: "The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.

well being friendly with Kewpie says it all

from the 2006 forum change it's trouble with her, with her
powertools in the beginning

not coming around the forums the past year, or more, made
this site more enjoying

untill you , with no reasons [if you hate me posts why read them
and post about ' its drivel']

have a great time in me digital basement , you're the 2nd]

I didn't say your posts were drivel. I meant that I was 'lost' because your English is very difficult to follow at times. Calm down.

That bathtub photo is awful at best. What's next, a picture of Moz on the toilet?

Sorry Celibate - but Morrissey has never been shy in using True To You to tell people not to buy stuff he doesn't approve of, whether it's the 'Hulmerist/Maladay Lingers On' DVDs, the solo singles boxset, 'The Very Best of the Smiths', etc

When he issues press releases and unveils cover art for 'The Very Best of Morrissey' and the 'Tomorrow' single on True To You, it's pretty damn obvious that he fully authorises and backs their release. Just as approved of the 'Bona Drag/Every Day is Like Sunday' reissues. Or do you think EMI forced him at gunpoint to sign all those promotional posters?

1 more time, Morrissey claims not being paid bt EMI since 1992

Morrissey posted on TRUE-TO-YOU not to buy it, cause he won't
get's financial benefit

Iwrtote in mt first point that Morrisey is not happy or aproving this release

is that not almost the same as Morrissey claimed on TRue-TO-YOU

whether we buy it, it's up to every individual, and will tip me friendle
neighbourhood musicshop for the CD single and the CD/DVD

as i post here because just on newsitems not for others, just my opinion

I'm calmed down Amy, I lifted you up from the bassement, sorry for being a
bit too personal and taking it as a flame/kick against me, sorry.
Also sorry for posting and name Kewpie in this matter, that was not very nice
and just bitterness from years ago, which should not being brought up, and
via you

[no jokes]

in my post, the last lines, also said being confused cause he's now again with EMI,
and got a label, major minor.
And his statement not being paid, which I asked how and maybe someone can
post more about this matter:confused:

so I just posted facts, and can't understand Morrissey is happy with the release
[or he get's paid for this one, and the Bona Drag too, also released via major minor,
and everyday is like sunday single, cause it's a new deal, but than again why his stament not to buy it, well agains, if someone can explain, be my guest]

That bathtub photo is awful at best. What's next, a picture of Moz on the toilet?

Haha I'd so love to see that. Or in front of the urinal. A frontal shot.

I still like you, Celibate!

:thumb:

I'm with you. Celibate's grasp of English might be a bit wobbly at points, but in this life I judge people by the way they treat the ones around them. Celibate is A-ok in my book.

How come Moz doesn't release any of his singles on 12" vinyl anymore? The artwork on these is so much better! Pretty sure the last time was "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy." :confused:

I really love that cover art.The one in the bathtub by Linder is awesome.I also love that one with the England shirt and have the t shirts to prove it.Really love it.

I love you Moz but, I do have a question about all these reissues. WHO keeps authorizing these countless tacky reissues? I mean, really, how many fuc*%ing "best of's" can one have? Is it all a ploy to justify an upcoming tour? (which is were the artist makes money...) just sayin'....I'm a collector and quite frankly this is getting ridiculous, I feel like I've bought this same lame "best of" four times....SMH:crazy:

GIN N TONIC JIL - Morrissey himself has authorized this. He hand picked the tracks too. He was in charge of the Greatest Hits too. And in charge of BONA DRAG too. He IS indeed being paid for all of these. He was against the Parlophone Singles 1988-1995 3 CD Set because he wasn't being consulted or paid, but he was contacted in advance for these issues I mentioned above. I think people don't want it to be true because they like to cite "Paint a Vulgar Picture". But that isn't what Paint a Vulgar Picture was about and he can do whatever he wants. I just hope on this release, he restores the original verses of "Ouija Board" vs. the crappy version on the VONA DRAG Re-issue

GIN N TONIC JIL - Morrissey himself has authorized this. He hand picked the tracks too. He was in charge of the Greatest Hits too. And in charge of BONA DRAG too. He IS indeed being paid for all of these. He was against the Parlophone Singles 1988-1995 3 CD Set because he wasn't being consulted or paid, but he was contacted in advance for these issues I mentioned above. I think people don't want it to be true because they like to cite "Paint a Vulgar Picture". But that isn't what Paint a Vulgar Picture was about and he can do whatever he wants. I just hope on this release, he restores the original verses of "Ouija Board" vs. the crappy version on the VONA DRAG Re-issue

read his stement about the upcoming release, and parlophone is EMI, there was a huge
Dutch factory from EMI in Uden,where they made the cd's release ready, it's closed for some years, in the USA it was Warner/reprise, well till Vauxhall &I

Also stated not being payed by EMI since 1992

for the 6th time in this thread

:(

read his stement about the upcoming release, and parlophone is EMI, there was a huge
Dutch factory from EMI in Uden,where they made the cd's release ready, it's closed for some years, in the USA it was Warner/reprise, well till Vauxhall &I

Also stated not being payed by EMI since 1992

for the 6th time in this thread

:(

Can you give us a link to this statement please? I'm really confused about it all :)

Just read the new Dutch 3-voor-12 newsletter, and to my suprise
there was a mntion that EMI opened a new office in Amstrerdam,
The Netherlands, after closing the Belgium and the Dutch earlier as I wrote,
today in the newsletter that the opened a new Office in Amsterdam with a Dutch manager

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom