"The Very Best Of Morrissey" bonus DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video quality

I got my Glamorous CD yesterday and the promo video on it has been taken directly from the Malady DVD, you can even see the title in the first split second! Does that mean that the new DVD will be pieced together from the three DVDs we already know? That would be disappointing, to say the least!

I don't understand why he won't release a COMPLETE collection of promo videos anyway ... at least up until the seven year break.

...I received the album yesterday, and the DVD really is in NTSC ... and naturally, the videos look worse than their respective counterparts on Hulmerist/Malady. What the hell were they thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
the promo video on it has been taken directly from the Malady DVD, you can even see the title in the first split second!

The lazy moron who made The Cure's Greatest hits DVD, back in 2001, made a similar mistake... At the beginning of the A forest video you could briefly see the end of another video, just because it was in that order on another video compilation... :clap:

Re: Article: "The Very Best Of Morrissey" bonus DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video qua

They don't need to be ripped. They're on Morrissey's official youtube channel.

..yes, but the record company can't charge you for watching youtube...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom