The Unofficial What SHOULD you be doing...

i should be doing any one of these things right now, infact i shouldve doen them all by now and actually be asleep..
hey ho...

ironing,
christmas card list,
revising theory,
dusting,
sleeping.

Gald to hear your listening to me:). I always speak sense.

:eek: What already?

yeah im sad like that, i like to get it all out of the way, prob have written them all by mid november too,
ive already made the cakes and some pickles. and the pressies are being ordered in the next week.
:)

Designing the prank I wish to play on someone at work.

Cleaning my flat, which is a tip, but I'm going to get ready and hit the pubs early. Watch the England game and then go to see Oasis, could a day be any more perfect!!!!!
And the sun is shining:D

Engligh essay. Comparitive studies, comparing Brian Friel's 'Philadelphia Here I Come', the novel 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime', and the film 'Strictly Ballroom'. 5 A4 pages. :( Snore!

In my opinion, I should be sleeping. But I'm at work instead. :(

sleeping, but really i could not sleep until i finished the task i started earlier
so actually i am doing what i should be doing
thx thread for helping me figure that out, i feel better now :)

I should be sleeping, but I woke up at 5am with really awful cramps that wouldn't let up. so now im on the couch with a heating pad and tea, and its nearing 6am which means I wont get to go back to sleep. Im sweating like crazy but im feeling better so the heating pad stays on for now!

Back
Top Bottom