The Rock of Love thread

that you know Joel McHale and Keith are friends :eek:
but i take it back, since you did not get that :confused:
simply nothing must come between me and my online fawning over you :p

its not weird that i know that. Joel has been a guest on his show about 3 times or more. and Keith has appeared on the Soup.

its not weird that i know that. Joel has been a guest on his show about 3 times or more. and Keith has appeared on the Soup.
i saw the soup thing, but i did not know the other thing, i only watch snippets of keith, but you knew it was 3 times!
please tell me you googled or wiki'd that :o

I love Cold Case Files too!! i love when they knock on those assholes' doors like 20 years later and theyre all like "DNA BITCH!"

if I am ever murdered I hope I get a special on American Justice. I want Bill Curtis's voice to tell my story.

How cool would it be to have Bill Kurtis record your answering machine message? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, shhhh, dont click on the thread!!! :rolleyes::D

i still havent seen the Office from thursday, you know how hard it was to not click on the Office thread?! :p

I know :o:p

Getting my Jonas Bros-lovin' girl into bed... then we will sit in quiet to hear every word Bret and his hos have to say. :D

I thought it said on the previews someone turns out to be engaged?

or maybe that is next episode.

I would love to see Natasha's face when she watches the show and sees Bret questioning her gender on national television. :p

Once you watched the episode (which was one of the funniest ones ever) check out the deleted scenes..what Andy does in the second on is hilarious!:thumb:

haha, shhhh, dont click on the thread!!! :rolleyes::D

i still havent seen the Office from thursday, you know how hard it was to not click on the Office thread?! :p

Time to bring this back up. Who thinks Natasha is a man? :sick:

I was offended by this notion. I think Ashley is a total bitch for suggesting that but she acts like a bitch all the time anyway. I just think it sucks to call someone a man b/c they have a deep voice. You don't choose your voice, you are f-ing born with it! :mad:

And I have to say I am a little disapointed in Beverly. She was all up in arms about ho bag Ashley going onto the bus with Bret and she even got in Bret's face about the 3 new girls. Then when it comes elimination time, she gets all slutted up just like the rest of them and is all smiles when he picks her. My crush on her is wearing thin with behavior like that :swear:

Tags
.robby smashed .the homie brett michaels bus extensions herpes iagreewithcor mindy4thewin reality cunts rock of love sex skanks sluts stds tits vh1 whores
Back
Top Bottom