The Rock of Love thread

not anymore i guess, but i got over my reality tv prob
can you?

I dont think its a problem

i watch enough animal planet,history channel,discovery and msnbc to not feel that bad about watching some crap t.v.

i've been watching more History Channel lately. are you proud, terence? :D

and as everyone knows I'm an MSNBC addict, so yeah. i can watch some trash tv here and there.

i've been watching more History Channel lately. are you proud, terence? :D

and as everyone knows I'm an MSNBC addict, so yeah. i can watch some trash tv here and there.

nice!
if you have it ,try and watch history channel international,they do less of those modern marvel shows,which i am not such a big fan of.

yes,i think if one watched enough keith and chris then it is allowed to watch some lowbrow junk t.v.

i watch enough animal planet,history channel,discovery and msnbc to not feel that bad about watching some crap t.v.

Do Bill Kurtis and Mythbusters count toward good programming? ;)

nice!
if you have it ,try and watch history channel international,they do less of those modern marvel shows,which i am not such a big fan of.

yes,i think if one watched enough keith and chris then it is allowed to watch some lowbrow junk t.v.

i dont have those spiffy ones! just the regular one. :(

they had alot of President themed stuff on last week, I watched some of those specials.

...and rachel, dont forget rachel!! oh and they are planning on having a new show in the 10pm slot instead of Countdown repeated. isnt that exciting???? :D

nice!

the regular history channel is crap
history international at least keeps it real a little
i remember when they played the tapes of proving the 'tonkin gulf thing'* was basically all made up
but no one cared since it was during the florida recount :rolleyes:
hello, am i the only one that i saw history repeating the fake 'Nam reason for war when my boys invaded iraq again?

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Do Bill Kurtis and Mythbusters count toward good programming? ;)

they count.
bill curtis is the man,american justice is great.
and boy oh boy,i miss city confidential,i catch all the repeats on the bio channel.

i dont have those spiffy ones! just the regular one. :(

they had alot of President themed stuff on last week, I watched some of those specials.

...and rachel, dont forget rachel!! oh and they are planning on having a new show in the 10pm slot instead of Countdown repeated. isnt that exciting???? :D

yes,how can i forget rachel.though that road to the whitehouse show,or whatever its called now, is just plain awful.ooooh that is exciting.
I wonder who will be the host at 10?

they count.
and boy oh boy,i miss city confidential,i catch all the repeats on the bio channel.

yes,how can i forget rachel.though that road to the whitehouse show,or whatever its called now, is just plain awful.ooooh that is exciting.
I wonder who will be the host at 10?

oh I love American Justice!!! :guitar:

it's called 1600 Pennsylvania Ave now. it's actually a little more bearable now that David Shuster is hosting instead of David Gregory. GOD IS HE BORING. MTP SUX ASS NOW.

anyway, they dont know who is gonna host yet. but ever hear of Cenk from the "Young Turks" though? he officially put in a bid for the slot. I like him!! he would be great!

they count.

I f***ing love Bill Curtis. Did you see the American Justice special on the Black Dahlia a couple of weeks ago?

Keith David has an awesome, awesome voice but City Confidential just wasn't the same after Paul Winfield died. :(

of course mythbusters count, american justice not so much the last couple of years :cool:
pffft...
i suggest you watch more american justice,its good.
I f***ing love Bill Curtis. Did you see the American Justice special on the Black Dahlia a couple of weeks ago?

Keith David has an awesome, awesome voice but City Confidential just wasn't the same after Paul Winfield died. :(

paul winfield was the man as well, the show did go downhill after they lost his soothing voice describing murder and other crimes.

to get slightly back on track,on tool academy,i really hate that blonde haired jerk.whats his name?
he is a good reason why i am pro choice.

pffft...

paul winfield was the man as well, the show did go downhill after they lost his soothing voice describing murder and other crimes.

to get slightly back on track,on tool academy,i really hate that blonde haired jerk.whats his name?

Sean, or Shawn or whatever.

you didnt answer my question though. do you know who Cenk is???

Are you talking about the guy whose real girlfriend showed up? :rolleyes:

Sean, or Shawn or whatever.

you didnt answer my question though. do you know who Cenk is???

jeeesh,imissed your question! clam down! :p
i have seen his work on youtube,yes.
i dunno, he could be good.though i wonder if maybe they should seek some one more humorous and well known,perhaps a comedian that works with political satire,by ten pm i'm about out of energy for more straight politictalk.that's why 11 pm on comedy central is such a nice relief.

Are you talking about the guy whose real girlfriend showed up? :rolleyes:

haha,yes!
he,and the rest of that bunch make me feel like a wonderful catch.:p

jeeesh,imissed your question! clam down! :p
i have seen his work on youtube,yes.
i dunno, he could be good.though i wonder if maybe they should seek some one more humorous and well known,perhaps a comedian that works with political satire,by ten pm i'm about out of energy for more straight politictalk.that's why 11 pm on comedy central is such a nice relief.

clam down???? :confused::p

i think he's funny! I actually did hear bill maher's name thrown around but he already has a show.

the best in a long time that one was
&
pffft...
i still watch, its just often too formulaic, ur a working stiff, you may not get that
but i use to read scripts for a&e bio and well, american justice now reads more like that then it did a few years ago, most of the time, thats all...

clam down???? :confused::p

i think he's funny! I actually did hear bill maher's name thrown around but he already has a show.

haha

damn it.

he is somewhat funny,i hope bill doesn't do it,though having him on 5 nights a week could be good, i really enjoy his hbo show,where he can get away with a whole lot more.

haha,yes!
he,and the rest of that bunch make me feel like a wonderful catch.:p

And the sad thing is that he wasn't voted off as being a total tool. :rolleyes:

Oops. Wrong show. That was Cold Case Files. :o

Cold Case Files
is the shit. Speaking of. . .

*wanders off to watch A&E*

And the sad thing is that he wasn't voted off as being a total tool. :rolleyes:

Oops. Wrong show. That was Cold Case Files. :o

Cold Case Files
is the shit. Speaking of. . .

*wanders off to watch A&E*

I love Cold Case Files too!! i love when they knock on those assholes' doors like 20 years later and theyre all like "DNA BITCH!"

if I am ever murdered I hope I get a special on American Justice. I want Bill Curtis's voice to tell my story.

I love Cold Case Files too!! i love when they knock on those assholes' doors like 20 years later and theyre all like "DNA BITCH!"

if I am ever murdered I hope I get a special on American Justice. I want Bill Curtis's voice to tell my story.

ur not gonna get murdered :cool:

Tags
.robby smashed .the homie brett michaels bus extensions herpes iagreewithcor mindy4thewin reality cunts rock of love sex skanks sluts stds tits vh1 whores
Back
Top Bottom