The Feelgood Thread

laughing_anne

It's such a beautiful day, the sun is shining and life is good! :D:D:D
So post whatever makes you feel happy here!

Last edited by a moderator:
'what makes most people feel happy, leads us headlong into harm.'
Yeah, I know that feeling.
I'm still pretty happy though, more fool me!

Thanks for posting that.

That was Michael Palins favourite Python sketch if i remember correctly..:)

I'll remember to slap you with a fish when you greet me on the beach.

Today I was feeling absolutely horrible and depressed, but then my dear friend called me and we decided to meet and have dinner together:D We went to this wonderful Japanese restaurant and now I feel a lot better:guitar:

I'll remember to slap you with a fish when you greet me on the beach.
Where are you going to put a fish?

Today I was feeling absolutely horrible and depressed, but then my dear friend called me and we decided to meet and have dinner together:D We went to this wonderful Japanese restaurant and now I feel a lot better:guitar:

Good. And always remember that there's always someone worse off than you. And it's me..:)

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
Well, if you don't have a bottom. Maybe they've all swam in and you'll have enought to feed the thousands. My bible skills are so poor that i can't remember how many peeps Jebus fed with the fishes! 2000 i think it was. didn't have calculators back then..:)

Michael Palin has always been my favourite Python. :D
It's always nice to meet another Python fan :)

I like him too. One of my favourites. And i really love his travelling shows. Funny and informative, which is always good..:)

Michael Palin has always been my favourite Python. :D
It's always nice to meet another Python fan :)

I had the biggest crush on him when I was in elementary school...:p:o
Other kids were watching Spice Girls-movie and I was watching Monty Python with my dad:guitar::D

Well, if you don't have a bottom. Maybe they've all swam in and you'll have enought to feed the thousands. My bible skills are so poor that i can't remember how many peeps Jebus fed with the fishes! 2000 i think it was. didn't have calculators back then..:)

I like him too. One of my favourites. And i really love his travelling shows. Funny and informative, which is always good..:)

See? You've assumed that that's where the fish would be hidden. My plan has already begun to work. My main weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise. . .

. . . my two weapons. . .

You could use an abacus.

palin1.jpg

Ah feel super duper good.

if a bit tired, but it's almost 11 at night so that's understandable.

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW!!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom