The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Well don't keep us in suspense! What did you do? :popcorn:
I have no idea still. :(
There wasn't partial nudity involved was there :eek:
I hope not. :straightface:
I was black out drunk, little of it has come back and I am not going to repeat some of the allegations against me since I cannot remember them
and believe some to either be exaggerations or misinterpretations of my behavior
however, I understand that what I did just be getting so drunk at where I work(even though I was off shift)
it was wrong, and and, well, I just do not want to go out like this
or behave like that anymore
the only to prove that is to not be fired
but I may not know about that for at least a few days
so dont worry, when I know, I will tell you all :guitar:

Perhaps you could say you acted that way because the boss slipped a roofie in your drink and tried to take advantage of you?

It took forever to park my car tonight outside my apartment building because it kept getting stuck in the snow and there was only like 5 inches out there an hour ago and it was still coming down. Tomorrow we' re getting maybe 12 inches more. There is NO WAY I'm going to be able to get my car out until...???? There's no weather above freezing in the forcast for at least 10 days. I have no idea what I'm going to do, I'm definitely snowed in. FML (At least I have food to last at least 3-4 days).

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, something wrong with the radiator again.

It was fixed six weeks ago, suddenly the one in my room's top half doesn't get any heat. :mad:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, something wrong with the radiator again.

It was fixed six weeks ago, suddenly the one in my room's top half doesn't get any heat. :mad:

You need to let the air out of it. When there is a leak in the system air gets in, travels around the pipes (rattle, bang, gurgle) and collects at the top of the radiators. You use a radiator key wrapped in a cloth (to save hot liquid getting on your hands) to let it out.

You need to let the air out of it. When there is a leak in the system air gets in, travels around the pipes (rattle, bang, gurgle) and collects at the top of the radiators. You use a radiator key wrapped in a cloth (to save hot liquid getting on your hands) to let it out.

Thank you very much for the tips.

I have to ask landlord's daughter if we have the key.

So much work to do, so little motivation; especially when I know that it's all leading to what is essentially a degree in colouring-in. FML.
In addition, some arseholes of the highest order tried to break into our house earlier today. :mad:

Soo...I might be living in a tree next year, rather than going to college. It's not really FML, more FwhatpeoplearegoingtothinkofML. And it might not happen. We'll see...:straightface:
well, the one lady who did that near here, she seems to be happy about the experience :)
&
So much work to do, so little motivation; especially when I know that it's all leading to what is essentially a degree in colouring-in. FML.
In addition, some arseholes of the highest order tried to break into our house earlier today. :mad:
yikes, do you live in a dangerous part of town? :eek:

as for my life, its ok today I think, could get better, could get worse
I am going into work tonite, so, will see :rolleyes:

yikes, do you live in a dangerous part of town? :eek:

Not dangerous; it's an old area, there are alot of lovely little old ladies, but alot of junkies too. But I guess there are arseholes everywhere. :(

The first song on my iTunes is by Acker Bilk. FML.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom