The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I'm not sure why, but since a demo a couple of weeks ago I'm feeling really traumatised. It's strange, it wasn't an especially bad demo, I've seen worse and been hurt worse, but I've had two nightmares about the police since and I'm just generally feeling shaken up by it all... :(

*hugs*

At your age hormone gives you nightmare, don't worry too much.

you mean I am lame for not liking her being given a timeout? :straightface:
or are you agreeing with me? :)

I don't think you're lame. I don't know what she did exactly but if was calling out rudeness, I think it's lame she's on a timeout. Whatever. I just work here.

My visit to the dentist today was very painful and I'm a little worried about what it's going to feel like in about an hour when the novicane has worn off.

I have to clean my entire apartment today because I have company coming tomorrow but I really just want to sleep.

I have these pills I'm supposed to take every day that basically keep me alive, but I keep forgetting to take them. (Don't worry, it would take months and months of not taking them before that happened - short term, I just feel tired.)

True! But it's really creepy in the cemetery after dark... :squiffy:

Exactly the reason to go in!

There are some really cool cemeteries for day-time too. My favourite is one in New Orleans in the Garden District. Because N.O. is built on a swamp they can't really dig down and bury bodies so the cemetery all above ground tombs. The neighborhood is really a great walk too. Lots of very interesting houses.

GODDAMMIT! I just dropped my cat's vial of insulin & it broke. That's like throwing $120 out the window. Really helps that my dh is saying 'Shit like that (fumbling/dropping stuff) just isn't in my makeup' :rolleyes::angry:

FML and FMCatsL :mad::mad:

GODDAMMIT! I just dropped my cat's vial of insulin & it broke. That's like throwing $120 out the window. Really helps that my dh is saying 'Shit like that (fumbling/dropping stuff) just isn't in my makeup' :rolleyes::angry:

sorry to read that Corrie baby :o
anyways, uhh, I made a lot of $(for me last night) but my feet hurt and I have work at 3pm, fml :(

Oh no gfriend...that is suckery. Let it go, forgive yourself...you are only human. Let dh talk that mess...he is no less human...:mad:

Sorry that happened...:(

sorry to read that Corrie baby :o
anyways, uhh, I made a lot of $(for me last night) but my feet hurt and I have work at 3pm, fml :(

Good for you Robby...if your feet hurt you likely got some cardio in from the hustle of it all...win, win!! Not fml...:D

Well, I'm pretty sure I just lost my best and only friend.

She told me she no longer enjoys, or values, my company.

A great way to start 2010.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom