The Bowery Play by Play Thread

god damn thats crazy I was thinking Limelight all the way...I wasn't there for the Moz show but the all around people & feeling totally took me back there..right on!!!

saw that shirt being cut the hell up too...nice pic!

Ha! So it's not just me that was totally feeling the same kind of continuation vibe of limelight. Maybe I am not crazy... maybe Moz felt it too and thats where "are you more comfortable now?" came from...
if so then moz rocks EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE.

SDC10393.jpg

joey, who is that, anyone from here?
i cant wait to see that academy pic you got of me ha

Is that not you? I couldn't tell too well, I just saw similar glasses.

na. i dont see any tattoos. the only handshakes i got at bowery were for the encore i think, if i remember correctly.

Again, I want to say a big thankyou to Modrevolve and Andrea (Mozgrrl) for sorting me out with the ticket for this. I flew over to The States on Thursday and had a great couple of nights with friends in NYC, there was always the possibility that I may have not met Modrevolve or there would be some kind of spanner in the works, but he was true to his word and it was all worthwhile, not least for the 5 hand shakes!
Going to be some tour wrapping up in Russia and Austria. I hope anyone else who I may meet or may need some help from will be as decent as you guys.

Thanks.

^^^
I'm really happy that your trip turned out to be a success. Great meeting you too..I'll be sure to drop you a line next time I'm out your way :thumb:

Please do. Sorry I couldn't hang out but I was combining the shows with catching up with some old friends so had to dash!
You coming over to any European shows this year?

i am listening to the fantastic recording that nyc_midi just posted in the download section. Seems I was so completely over tired that I heard moz wrong - imagined I suppose - "Are you feeling more comfortable" hahah he actually said the same thing he said at limelight "are you (feeling) uncomfortable?"
I suppose my rant still holds... but I wouldn't want to misquote him... good thing for midy_nyc

This is a great recording of the show... definitely worth downloading.

Back
Top Bottom