Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Ahhh, so Jesse's claim that Morrissey is a friend is disingenuous because he is employed by him. Tony Visconti, on the other hand, is a genuine friend of Kristeen because he has nothing to gain from her. Got it.

I'm a smidge surprised at your naïveté, Skylarker.

I don't claim to know or care who is/isn't a friend of whose outside of and above the business relationship angle. What I'm saying is that Jesse IS employed by Morrissey so clearly his letter could be interpreted as ass-kissing to Morrissey. But Visconti is NOT employed by Young so his defense of her seems more likely to be coming from somewhere less iffy.

Well I guess technically he's employed as her "producer" but still. He doesn't need her like Jesse needs Morrissey. Except maybe to drain his balls. So I guess Tony is comparable to Jesse in that regard. OK, you win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Who's Jesse again? I don't understand.

Sure, but not publicly in front of all the fans. :crazy: Viscunti is the tool.

Agreed. There's a level of professionalism and respect just not there with Visconti.

There are things my boss does or things he asks me to do that I don't agree with but I don't take to Twitter or FB to vent and trash talk. However, acknowledging that he's the guy signing my paycheck, I do what he asks. And if that means taking the fall for a mistake, that's business. I think KY forgot she was hired help and also forgot that in an employer/employee relationship you zip it and do what you're told. Assuming that they initially asked her to skip a few dates due to her illness, how would that have hurt her if it meant that Moz stayed healthy?

Well it all sounds very devious, truculent and unreliable if you ask me.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Well worth a re-post

Who's Jesse again? I don't understand.

Why she's part of Woody's round up gang in the film toy story isn't she ?

Benny

He said plenty on fb, over and over again.

Morrissey made a public statement and left it at that. Tony Visconti bitched and made petty, nasty comments on fb to his little clique.

Kristeen also made statements on her fb page and let all her followers do the dirty work for her by responding so she wouldn't have to say it herself. Pathetic.

As for Morrissey not 'communicating' with them properly - 1) you've only their word for that, 2) if he communicated via his tour manager, so what? He's their boss and quite frankly he owes those users nothing 3) Did Tony Visconti 'communicate' in a professional and direct way? No he did not. Pathetic.

Jesse responds in a straightforward, public way and puts himself and his views on the line and it's assumed he couldn't possibly be doing it out of friendship or loyalty, or as a grown adult (Morrissey has to have pulled his strings).

Tony Visconti responds, but writing snarky, nasty, personal comments on fb and laps up the attention, but he's just being loyal to his friend and he's got every right to respond...

For someone who likes to portray herself as a strong woman, Kristeen is awfully adept at playing the victim. She's great at letting rich successful old men fight her battles for her.

Give it a rest.

All this drama over a third rate support act.

Also, Jesse was part of the tour, so he was there and has all the right to comment. And TV? How does he know what really happened ? was he part of the tour unit? What was his job?

He said plenty on fb, over and over again.

Morrissey made a public statement and left it at that. Tony Visconti bitched and made petty, nasty comments on fb to his little clique.

Kristeen also made statements on her fb page and let all her followers do the dirty work for her by responding so she wouldn't have to say it herself. Pathetic.

As for Morrissey not 'communicating' with them properly - 1) you've only their word for that, 2) if he communicated via his tour manager, so what? He's their boss and quite frankly he owes those users nothing 3) Did Tony Visconti 'communicate' in a professional and direct way? No he did not. Pathetic.

Jesse responds in a straightforward, public way and puts himself and his views on the line and it's assumed he couldn't possibly be doing it out of friendship or loyalty, or as a grown adult (Morrissey has to have pulled his strings).

Tony Visconti responds, but writing snarky, nasty, personal comments on fb and laps up the attention, but he's just being loyal to his friend and he's got every right to respond...

For someone who likes to portray herself as a strong woman, Kristeen is awfully adept at playing the victim. She's great at letting rich successful old men fight her battles for her.

Give it a rest.

All this drama over a third rate support act.

:clap:

Do you really think anything gets posted on True To You without first being approved by Moz?
Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if he wrote it himself, then stuck in the random schoolboy capitalisation as a joke at Jesse's expense.

If it wasn't for social media most of these fights and arguments would never actually happen. It's very easy to jump in when you aren't actually doing it face to face.

Imagine if everyone had been on facebook back in the Smiths' days?

Smiths Official facebook page: 'We regret to announce that The Smiths have cancelled their US tour/Wogan appearance/promotional video shoot due to Johnny Marr getting virulently ill and infecting the rest of the band, despite being asked to stay away. Reports in the press that Morrissey cancelled everything because he was feeling moody, locked himself in his bedroom and refused to speak to anyone but his mum are totally without basis.'

Johnny Marr's facebook page: "You what?"

Smiths Official: "Johnny, you are now an ex-Smith. Goodbye. Good luck."

Actually, The Smiths had a Facebook page. It was known as the NME.

Imagine if everyone had been on facebook back in the Smiths' days?

Smiths Official facebook page: 'We regret to announce that The Smiths have cancelled their US tour/Wogan appearance/promotional video shoot due to Johnny Marr getting virulently ill and infecting the rest of the band, despite being asked to stay away. Reports in the press that Morrissey cancelled everything because he was feeling moody, locked himself in his bedroom and refused to speak to anyone but his mum are totally without basis.'

Johnny Marr's facebook page: "You what?"

Smiths Official: "Johnny, you are now an ex-Smith. Goodbye. Good luck."

That last bit had me in pieces.

I don't mean to sound rude, but who cares!!!!!!! You all need to get a life and quit fighting battles for KY or Moz. Moz cancelled some shows, big deal. Move on with your lives. I'm here because I'm a fan. Not to here a bunch of grown ass men and women arguing over situations they know nothing about. Get out of your basements,losers.

Jesse Tobias you are the biggest tool and now are Morrissey's errand bitch boy!

I don't mean to sound rude, but who cares!!!!!!! You all need to get a life and quit fighting battles for KY or Moz. Moz cancelled some shows, big deal. Move on with your lives. I'm here because I'm a fan. Not to here a bunch of grown ass men and women arguing over situations they know nothing about. Get out of your basements,losers.

But this is what we do. We masturbate and bicker. :tears:

Do you really think anything gets posted on True To You without first being approved by Moz?

who knows? I like to ask questions and gather information before forming an opinion. I guess I'm just crazy like that.

Well saidddd....:thumb:
At last someone saying something clever ..Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rippy

Back
Top Bottom