Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why and how was Viva dumped by a member on this forum?

I wanna know all the gory details.
Ok, I cannot wait so I have this image of what it was like.

So she was fed up with Viva and one night in front of the tv she was just like "I don't love you anymore". Viva was shocked then mad and upset and went "but I love you baby" and his lip started shaking a bit.

She was like "no, get out of my house" and Viva left in a real state and decided to turn on me and the whole of Sweden. He put on weight and stalked her on here and social media even making excuses that he needed to pick up things he had at hers which ended with him lying on the floor in a pool of tears and begging her to take him back while she was all lazy flipping channels on the tv.

"You done now cry boy" and that was it, Viva was never ever returning to her shack again.

Ok, I cannot wait so I have this image of what it was like.

So she was fed up with Viva and one night in front of the tv she was just like "I don't love you anymore". Viva was shocked then mad and upset and went "but I love you baby" and his lip started shaking a bit.

She was like "no, get out of my house" and Viva left in a real state and decided to turn on me and the whole of Sweden. He put on weight and stalked her on here and social media even making excuses that he needed to pick up things he had at hers which ended with him lying on the floor in a pool of tears and begging her to take him back while she was all lazy flipping channels on the tv.

"You done now cry boy" and that was it, Viva was never ever returning to her shack again.

i still love neil. even though my looming date with Morrissey has proved to be a major distraction I still love neil. I thought maybe I didn't anymore, so to prove it I spent a good twenty mintues watching neil clips, thinking, well, that was going to be that. but no, as it turns out, i was premature in my assigning of that to be that. I still love neil. I still still love neil. he has the funniest, cutest mannerisms. i mean, look at him drinking water, for instance.

i still love neil. even though my looming date with Morrissey has proved to be a major distraction I still love neil. I thought maybe I didn't anymore, so to prove it I spent a good twenty mintues watching neil clips, thinking, well, that was going to be that. but no, as it turns out, i was premature in my assigning of that to be that. I still love neil. I still still love neil. he has the funniest, cutest mannerisms. i mean, look at him drinking water, for instance.

You:
C19E5E06-4AD9-49D3-B0DB-E058B947F663.gif

the funny part is that you think creating some elaborate ruse on a message board to suss a person out is so much less pathetic than actually just behaving in a casual and honest manner.

I agree, I think it is less pathetic than you behaving casually and honestly.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom