Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I like the way the snow looks at dusk.
images

When I think of you in a house in the snow.

You nicked that from me, the swede. First picture anyway.

This is CG and Jehne:

tenor.gif

Oh give me a hug Viva!

You’re the creative and intellectual equivalency of an indigent. I wouldn’t even nick a dollar from your corpse. You can f*** right off to the highway underpass with Robby and Steve Croce, c***.

You’re the creative and intellectual equivalency of an indigent. I wouldn’t even nick a dollar from your corpse. You can f*** right off to the highway underpass with Robby and Steve Croce, c***.
Asked for a hug but got f***ed instead. Since this is my lucky day I am off to buy a lottery ticket.

Jeezus. The tea almost went the wrong way when I looked at the songs thread : it is now clearly impossible to see a picture of Chrissie Hynde without snorting. :rolleyes:

Well done, mr McFarlane.

I don't need Morrissey to do anything else. He sang William, he sang Wonderful Woman, He sang Headmaster Ritual. Till the day he dies he doesn't have to do anything more than that. I'll love him just for those songs. Sheer genius.

Women get so mad when they don't get any, I better perform tomorrow cause right not it is living hell. I don't see this in men not getting any so perhaps women want it more than men and the male sex drive and fantasies are just a myth.

Are you out on the town? Or snuggled up watching GoT?
You know when you see all that bloodshed on game of thrones Pep. Makes you thankful we live in the times we do! Looking forward to the last season. I'm finally up to speed, but I'm going to watch each season at least ten times over. It might be a year long projet!

You know when you see all that bloodshed on game of thrones Pep. Makes you thankful we live in the times we do! Looking forward to the last season. I'm finally up to speed, but I'm going to watch each season at least ten times over. It might be a year long projet!
No I don't, Raggy, not having seen it. But I can imagine. Yes, thems were rough times, especially if you were a woman. You sound very dedicated to the cause, though. You don't do anything half-heartedly, do you? :lbf:

I love keeping someone else's secret. I love being tactful. I love letting others know they can trust me with their secrets. Basically, I love being tactful on someone else's behalf. Go knows I have enough secrets of my own.. Makes a change to look after someone else's secrets.

Let people tell you what they want to about themselves. Let them tell you the most outrageous things, and don't be shocked. Talk to them as though you're discussing the weather. Talk about the most sensitive things and make it feel like you're just passing the time of day. Be thankful that people trust you with their deepest thoughts. Make out you're not bothered, and talk about big things with a light touch.

I used to talk to a chap named Rob. He used to call me ginger minge because I had a shocking head of red hair at the time. I aways remember him greeting me with his tongue rooting round my ear. Looking back, it was a lovely, strange, feeling, that tongue in my ear. Little things like that, I miss. Will I ever have anyone's Tonge lapping my ear again. It sounded loud as thunder, like a cow chewing the cud. He was attacked and pushed in the River Trent, and drowned.

He was like me though, very highly strung. He always used to wear a black shirt and trousers because he lived on his nerves and sweated profusely. He didn't want the sweatstains to show. He was skinny as a rake. I had a feeling nothing stayed inside him. Everything was sweated out. He was always gleaming. Always radiant. Not a horrible dingy sweat, but the sweat of a colt ready to be let out the stalls and run for his life. A healthy, masculine sweat.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom