Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I used to talk to a chap named Rob. He used to call me ginger minge because I had a shocking head of red hair at the time. I aways remember him greeting me with his tongue rooting round my ear. Looking back, it was a lovely, strange, feeling, that tongue in my ear. Little things like that, I miss. Will I ever have anyone's Tonge lapping my ear again. It sounded loud as thunder, like a cow chewing the cud. He was attacked and pushed in the River Trent, and drowned.
How awful. Did they catch the person who did it?

How awful. Did they catch the person who did it?
They never did Pep. The touching thing was that his brother, who was the spitting image of him, but straight, used to berate him rotten for going down the gay pubs, but after his death he appeared on local news and put posters up all around the gay bars, to try and find the culprit. His love for his sibling outweighed any other considerations.

They never did Pep. The touching thing was that his brother, who was the spitting image of him, but straight, used to berate him rotten for going down the gay pubs, but after his death he appeared on local news and put posters up all around the gay bars, to try and find the culprit. His love for his sibling outweighed any other considerations.
How terribly sad. Sorry you lost your friend, Raggy.

The O-Bomber jacket will be the hottest look this year. This man has style!!!
Obama-in-Bomber-GQ-02212019_3x2.jpg

I used to talk to a chap named Rob. He used to call me ginger minge because I had a shocking head of red hair at the time. I aways remember him greeting me with his tongue rooting round my ear. Looking back, it was a lovely, strange, feeling, that tongue in my ear. Little things like that, I miss. Will I ever have anyone's Tonge lapping my ear again. It sounded loud as thunder, like a cow chewing the cud. He was attacked and pushed in the River Trent, and drowned.

Doesn’t shit usually float?

The O-Bomber jacket will be the hottest look this year. This man has style!!!
Obama-in-Bomber-GQ-02212019_3x2.jpg

He's too late as always as the bomber is out of fashion since about a year or two unless you wear one like he does and want to come across as a boy band member but at his age that seems a tad desperate.
I wonder if his tranny wife has done a full sex change now cause last I checked bits and pieces still needed a great plastic surgeon.
Their options in bed are endless.

@nothappynotsad Is this how he talks around the house, and is it one of the many reasons why you dumped this obese misanthropic mentally ill mestizo and moved to Georgia instead?

Serious question, how does it feel to have so little of a life that you have to obsess over me for years on end? Lol. Clearly, you don’t like me. Join the club. I don’t give a shit. But you’re a middle-aged dude hanging around a forum he’s been banned from just so he can bring up the same shit to the same people year after year in the hope that this year it’ll finally make a dent and his wasted time and life will be validated. I mean, you’re seriously pathetic. Get a f***ing life, man.

Thinking: happy 32nd birthday to:
The World Won't Listen.
Regards,
FWD.

Serious question, how does it feel to have so little of a life that you have to obsess over me for years on end? Lol. Clearly, you don’t like me. Join the club. I don’t give a shit. But you’re a middle-aged dude hanging around a forum he’s been banned from just so he can bring up the same shit to the same people year after year in the hope that this year it’ll finally make a dent and his wasted time and life will be validated. I mean, you’re seriously pathetic. Get a f***ing life, man.

I like how you have no idea who I am, that makes my dick even harder than it was before.

Let me tell you something Viva... I'll haunt you on this forum like a bad debt that you can't pay for as long as it satisfies me to do so, and you have no chance in hell of finding out my true identity. I'll repeat that: NO. CHANCE. IN. HELL. And it's all just to continue making my dick as hard as it is presently.

I like how you have no idea who I am, that makes my dick even harder than it was before.

Let me tell you something Viva... I'll haunt you on this forum like a bad debt that you can't pay for as long as it satisfies me to do so, and you have no chance in hell of finding out my true identity. I'll repeat that: NO. CHANCE. IN. HELL. And it's all just to continue making my dick as hard as it is presently.

I know exactly who you are: a loser. The part you failed to gather from all of this is, and I’ll make it crystal clear for you since you somehow missed it last time:

I
DON’T
GIVE
A
SHIT

You’re nothing to me. You’ll never be anything to me. Not a friend, an adversary, a peer or even a mild annoyance. You’re just there...as useless as dust...living in a perpetual state of impotent rage.

Have fun “haunting me” while I’m off, you know, living my life. Lol.

You fail.
You get nothing.
Suck my dick.
I’m done with you.

Before they used baking soda to kill fungus on football pitches but these days they actually use garlic.

I imagine that would be like overusing antibiotics, and that the fungus will develop immunity.
Not at all but this only shows how brainwashed people have become cause antibiotics is full of fungus and things bad for your body whereas garlic and baking soda is perfectly natural.
If anything this shows how far some have come in understanding what works and what does not both when it comes to grass and crops and the human body.
Antibiotics will not be around for much longer and will be replaced by honey, heather honey to be precise.
Even the building companies are now using a mixture of fungus killing ingredients that they spray when they build new houses and that they tested that on some cancer patients and it worked.
Cancer is just a project name as you might be aware of by now but what causes it is the fungus cause natural fungus growing in bathrooms and mushrooms and so on is incredibly bad for us all.
There is no way that fungus will ever tolerate garlic and baking soda.

I imagine that would be like overusing antibiotics, and that the fungus will develop immunity.
Completely organic and it kills off the bad things down to the roots. I am excited seeing that they are now using this method and have in fact used baking soda for ages.

I don't know what they spray in the dressing room but it is a germ killing substance. and not garlic of course cause that would be brutal.

People taking garlic will never get cancer and it also lowers the blood pressure or rather levels it out so that high blood pressure is lowered and low pressure is raised to more healthy levels so you won't have to see those stars in your eyes when you get up fast.

This is the best garlic for humans ever produced:

Kyolic-Bottle-Grouping-300x200-v3.jpg

The headache and pressure in my head was gone just days after I started taking it. I can eat snacks that always come with salt and not feel a thing.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom