Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i cant afford to!!

its his birthday today, you know!! (february 14th). if i can get to work i can buy him some cake! (although it will be tricky because of the date-- ie. i dont want anyone to think im buying it for myself for valentines day..)

Happy birthday, Eddy! :birthdaycake: 🎁:balloon:

OK you have to go so that Eddy can get his birthday cake. AND if anyone thinks you're buying it for yourself just shrug and tell them it's for Eddy.

Happy birthday, Eddy! :birthdaycake: 🎁:balloon:

OK you have to go so that Eddy can get his birthday cake. AND if anyone thinks you're buying it for yourself just shrug and tell them it's for Eddy.
i intend to!!!! nothing wrong with buying cake for your miniature domesticated polar bear!!

here's the birthday boy looking handsome in red!!!! everyone say happy birthday to eddy!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

i intend to!!!! nothing wrong with buying cake for your miniature domesticated polar bear!!

here's the birthday boy looking handsome in red!!!! everyone say happy birthday to eddy!!!!

View attachment 68687

Man D saw my screen and said "Who's that?"

I told him "That's Eddy!"

He told me to tell Eddy Happy Valentine's Day from him and asked if Eddy was going to get laid tonight.

So I said I don't know about Eddy's love life but at least Eddy is getting cake contrary to some, and Eddy had bougatsa from the Naxos bakery and he was allowed to eat it on the beach, contrary to some.

miserable day today. woke up to a huge snowfall. very unusual for here. no buses running, impossible to get a taxi. had to call in to work. so annoyed! even though i hate work, i hate calling in. hopefully tomorrow wont be as bad, but i have a feeling it will be. it's supposed to start raining around noon so hopefully that will melt the snow and not turn the streets into glare ice by the time i have to walk home at 10pm. i do not have medical so i CANNOT fall and break my back.
Isn’t calling into work sick just awful? When I worked, I thought it was cringe someone called in on behalf of the one who was so called sick. Unless you’re in a coma, call in yourself. Second rather weak excuse was calling in with tummy ache LOL. Come on, I couldn’t pull that on my mother when I was 5. I remember ringing a job in London and just telling the truth, I’d been out till about 3am, felt hungover and sick, told them the truth and said I’ll get there between 11 and 12. They never questioned it. Happy V Day Rifke. Bet you sent Kneel songs of ❤️ x

Isn’t calling into work sick just awful? When I worked, I thought it was cringe someone called in on behalf of the one who was so called sick. Unless you’re in a coma, call in yourself. Second rather weak excuse was calling in with tummy ache LOL. Come on, I couldn’t pull that on my mother when I was 5. I remember ringing a job in London and just telling the truth, I’d been out till about 3am, felt hungover and sick, told them the truth and said I’ll get there between 11 and 12. They never questioned it. Happy V Day Rifke. Bet you sent Kneel songs of ❤️ x
:handpointup:

aka FC;)
currently on :mask: dole:blush:

Man D saw my screen and said "Who's that?"

I told him "That's Eddy!"

He told me to tell Eddy Happy Valentine's Day from him and asked if Eddy was going to get laid tonight.

So I said I don't know about Eddy's love life but at least Eddy is getting cake contrary to some, and Eddy had bougatsa from the Naxos bakery and he was allowed to eat it on the beach, contrary to some.
haha you two are funny! no arguing on valentines day!!! (happy valentines day, by the way!! ❤️ cant believe i forgot to say that!!)

haha i cant believe you remembered that (hey, that's right! eddys birthday was in naxos last year and we went to the beach and ate bougatsa!). and i still cant believe you didnt get bougatsa from the naxos bakery!!! well, eddy says to tell you that at least YOU got to go the pastry boutique. i told eddy maybe next time he and bun bun can just go on vacation together. he seemed up for that.

i did ogle dreamyneil a bit, you bet!!!

to be fair, it would suck having to work with a tummy ache. i rarely get tummy aches though so ive never had that problem. and dont tummy aches go away pretty quickly? seems silly to cancel the whole day over something like that.

Where's my excitement
Fulfillment as a pack animal
When will my heart be full
This is just a lull
Tomorrow brings chance anew
To soothe the pains
Grow some skin
To cover delicate tissues again
Or for the first time
To stop hiding
Like a slug that sees a friendly face
Its antennae extend to take their rightful place

I'm thinking of dumping my walking buddy, because his bad temper depresses me. I feel I have to keep my mouth shut around him. I'm reduced to a yes man.

I want to feel I'm treated on my own merit, not be preached to, no matter what I do. I don't feel validated by him.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom