Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

148698681_10222778691869115_1424378031048422408_n.jpg

Finally, TRUTH. :clap:
I don't think that's really different than what I've said before. My first exposure to The Smiths was reading interviews with Morrissey. There was no way to hear them without buying a record and there were so many records I wanted that it took me a while to finally take a chance. I bought either The Smiths or Strangeways first and then in the next few weeks I bought all the rest that were available and then I bought Viva Hate and thought it was great. I always experienced all forms of "Morrissey" as "Morrissey and his band" whether it was The Smiths or some other combination of people.
Johnny Marr and the others are all great at what they did and The Smiths records wouldn't have been the same if any of them had been replaced but I think they were all overshadowed by Morrissey. It's only in the past few years that I've sometimes had problems with some of Morrissey's public statements, and I don't care for the records in between YOR and IANADOAC, but I like both of those records a lot.

You can't be serious?
Well, "friends" is a loose term so I guess they were friends but I'm not sure how honest they ever were with each other and I think both of them might have had agendas and private motivations. It might have been more like a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I don't think that's really different than what I've said before. My first exposure to The Smiths was reading interviews with Morrissey. There was no way to hear them without buying a record and there were so many records I wanted that it took me a while to finally take a chance. I bought either The Smiths or Strangeways first and then in the next few weeks I bought all the rest that were available and then I bought Viva Hate and thought it was great. I always experienced all forms of "Morrissey" as "Morrissey and his band" whether it was The Smiths or some other combination of people.
Johnny Marr and the others are all great at what they did and The Smiths records wouldn't have been the same if any of them had been replaced but I think they were all overshadowed by Morrissey. It's only in the past few years that I've sometimes had problems with some of Morrissey's public statements, and I don't care for the records in between YOR and IANADOAC, but I like both of those records a lot.

:rolleyes:

so you like or you dont like? or you liked and then liked and then didnt like and then liked??o_O
just when it SEEMED the one post made sense....how wrong we were.:lbf:

Stagnating, art gone sour
From lack of self discipline
Little effort
Whim can't stand alone
At 56 years old
Turn a new leaf
Fulfillment despite the odds
Can I find balance
Between work and play
Having a nice day
Not getting sucked in
To the whirlwind of resentment
Malice pulls you down
But you're stronger
Maybe
If you try
Push, and fight
The forces that haunt
Your every waking thought

im so glad only homely-sexy matt of the dreamy suede boys went bald. the dreamy suede boys can afford homely-sexy matt to go bald. can you imagine if brett went bald?! or NEIL?! or if ALL FIVE of them went bald?!? would they even BE suede if all of them went bald?? would people still go to see them, i wonder???

I told old Dave on the Arboretum that he should trade in his girlfriend, Sandra for a newer model and get a toy girl. A 72 year old. He's been seeing Sandra for 13 years but he says she's 'dried up' but he still loves her. I found out why he doesn't have a TV or computer. It's because of his epilepsy. He can't look at a screen for too long. All he does is read books and the newspaper. I told him I'm sure he'd be OK with a TV as long as he didn't watch anything that involved flash photography and he made sure that he watched it in a well lit room.
I'm dried up too, but my latest painting is still wet.

Me and my friend went through a spell of arson and we started setting fire to 'bacon and egg' bushes on the embankment. One fire got out of control and the bush was next to some council owned garages and there were discarded cans of petrol behind the bushes. They went up in no time. A bloke from the estate across the road helped us put the fire out. We were trundling back and forth with buckets of water but then when we'd finally put it out he said that he was a policeman and he'd have to inform our parents about the fire if we didn't 'help him out' I never spoke to my friend again, afterwards even though he only lived 3 houses away. We did become friendly again in our teens but there was never any mention of the fire episode.
Brazen of him!

Seeing:
"Step Four will begin no earlier than 21 June, at which point there will be no legal limits on social contact, enabling nightclubs to reopen and large events to go ahead."

Thinking:
Hopefully, the UK music & arts scenes will bounce back then...
All being well.
FWD.

ive decided that bun bun can marry peter hitchens and i will marry gad saad and we can double date and it will be brilliant. i knew when gad said to "activate your inner honey badger" that he was my kind of guy. both me AND eddy have very robust inner honey badgers <3

First exam in cost accounting is coming up. Job cost process cost and overhead rates. I’m tired of looking at it but I need to do well

If anyone finds they're being held back by fears of not being good enough or liked enough - I'd reccomend these books.

I'm related to one of the writers - but I'd reccomend them anyway. They're genuinely the best esp for careers.

df3aec9fddffb64a82e65eaaab7d9496.jpg

20210224_171359.jpg

ive decided that bun bun can marry peter hitchens and i will marry gad saad and we can double date and it will be brilliant. i knew when gad said to "activate your inner honey badger" that he was my kind of guy. both me AND eddy have very robust inner honey badgers <3

I'd marry Peter Hitchens just to get him gay-married :lbf:

I'm not complaining about never having been loved and not ever having been able to show love for anyone else. I'm asking for you to appreciate that no matter how hard I've tried,i can't fall in love and I can't make anyone fall in love with me. It's a mystery to me how other people do it.
There is something often referred to as “low expectations”. The people you describe above might well be 1 standard deviation away from that, or ... NO expectations.

Which, in practice, turns out to be something easier said than done, you’d probably find.

People ask 'what is heaven?' I can't answer. I've seen glimpses of it here. Very brief glimpses. I've definitely seen it on occasion. Or rather, felt it. It doesn't last long, but I know it's there.
When I was a little kid and went to Sunday school (before I converted to Judaism) I thought that heaven sounded really boring and I imagined if I was going to stay somewhere forever it would be better if it was a carnival.
Anyway, this post reminds me of "Still Ill," the best song on the first Smiths record. "There are brighter sides to life..."

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom