Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

what? you don't know any better about neil than i do. im just going on what i see! not what i hope to be, but what i see. i see that he reads books and watches French movies.

You know who also reads books and watches French films? Everyone in France. That doesn’t make them special nor does it make him special...and it certainly doesn’t change the prospect of character deficiency.

You know who also reads books and watches French films? Everyone in France. That doesn’t make them special nor does it make him special...and it certainly doesn’t change the prospect of character deficiency.
cant you see how NICE he is. it's so obvious. nice and soft spoken. i don't think he has much character deficiency.

for some reason i keep thinking that it's fall, it's the oddest thing. there's a feeling, and i cant decide whether it's in the air or inside of me, that feels like fall, and i have to keep reminding myself that no, it's actually spring. it doesn't feel like spring. it's like i can almost smell apple orchards and spices and discern that base chill note in the air mixed with the warmth of fires making cheeks flushed. for about a week i've felt this way and it's really throwing me off.. i wish it really were fall.

people can be nice, viva hate. there are some people in this world who are, believe it or not, actually nice. it doesn't always have to go back to ted bundy.

People can be nice. That doesn’t make them nice people. An action here or there isn’t the sum of what they are. I don’t believe it. Not in this time period. Not in this world.

People can be nice. That doesn’t make them nice people. An action here or there isn’t the sum of what they are. I don’t believe it. Not in this time period. Not in this world.
well that's your business, i guess. i believe it. im a pretty good judge of character. i can always tell whether a person is just acting nice or whether they're actually nice.

well that's your business, i guess. i believe it. im a pretty good judge of character. i can always tell whether a person is just acting nice or whether they're actually nice.

So, am I being nice right now or am I acting?

oh god, that guy on craigslist sent me multiple pictures of himself. he also mentioned having "overindulged on the weed on the weekend" and then mentioned that he was moving into a different place and that id be welcome to "visit and maybe even stay". what happened to the dog sitting?!?!?! im not interested in "visiting"! why the f*** would i be inetersted in "visiting"?!?! so we could get high together?? oh my god.

so that is a DEFINITE NO. but the only problem is that now if i don't reply or if i say "plans have changed!" he's going to think it's because i don't like his pictures (which i don't really--not that there's anything wrong with them, he just doesn't look like my kind of person) and i would feel bad about that. so i don't know what to do. ugh. this is why you don't reply to people on craigslist.
Let him dump you. The best way would be to reply with your own picture.

You made me think of this season chart I saw the other day. I think we hit mud season early this year though.

View attachment 48306
I love the sami people in Lapland who have more season than just the four to describe the change from one to another. They call that things like autumnal winter and spring winter and so on. We are now at spring winter and in April we get every weather possible in one day at times.

Tomorrow Saturday the classic swedish final of Bandy takes place in Uppsala at the Students sports ground right next to where my dad was treated for his burns back in November. His favourite club made it to the final and they've never won the title before despite a number of previous finals.

After playing the final at other stadiums for a few years the final returned to Uppsala last year and the classic ground used since way back for this swedish classic always live on national tv where the crowd always storm the ice at the final whistle to lift up the players and give them scarves and flags before they are handed the trophy in the main stand.

One of the last things leaving dads flat was the Villa player jersey and scarf and in the final they face a club from nearby Västerås, VSK, who have won the title on numerous occasions.

Villa Lidköping versus Västerås SK sees the two best sides of the season meet in the final, Villa winning the league with Västerås in second. An open and exciting final is expected tomorrow and the broadcast starts at 17:00 UK time with some ceremonies and the singing of the swedish national anthem before the start of the final.

What is bandy or winter football as it is nicknamed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy

Villa club crest:

-4kT8i5O_400x400.jpg

Västerås SK club crest:

images

Last years final in Uppsala:

Uppsala town commercial video welcoming the fans to the final showing the scenes from last years final:

If you wanna see the final live online it is live here from 17:00 UK time:

https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/Sweden/SVT2-14

May the best side win it and lift the trophy:

170325_edsbyn-bollnas_19_58dd67179606ee478b165c89.jpg

you should've kept your avatar and text the way it was. for all time. im deeply hurt that you changed it. and so quickly too.
Dreaming of Codling and ending up with cod (viva hate).

Almost Cod but they're Cud:

"Headlong into some crazy scheme".

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom