Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

American job lingo is on another level entirely. Like a coded language sanctioned by the Pentagon.

She's only writing it to make @!Viva Hate! jealous that she's apparently doing something with her life while he's here pretending to be rifke's fan boi and posting the same image over and over again in the Pigsty to try to achieve the highest post count on this website.

But no matter how busy @nothappynotsad is, she's unmarried and has no children which means she likely remains unfulfilled ---even if she doesn't consciously realize it yet. It's a realization all women come to sooner or later, but hopefully not too late.

Recently I was talking to a 48 year old woman who had put having a family on hold so she could travel the world as a music journalist; interviewing all kinds of famous names. Now at 48 she's single and childless and you'd be unlikely to meet a more dejected person. The music journalism work has long since dried up and she has to take odd jobs tutoring and babysitting, while returning home to an empty apartment every night.

With any luck, nothappynotsad will get past the 'strong confident career-woman' cliché while she's still at child-bearing age, and choose a fulfilling future for herself where she's surrounded by family, instead of a future of distant memories of the time she had brief conversations with wrestlers --all of whom have families of their own, and won't spend their last years reminiscing about the time they met nothappynotsad.

As for !Viva Hate!, it's probably better that he doesn't have any children, because I don't think a child should be subjected to having that as a father. I would have said the same about @Mr. Jackpots but amazingly it seems he managed to trick someone into breeding with him during his younger years.

American job lingo is on another level entirely. Like a coded language sanctioned by the Pentagon.

She's only writing it to make @!Viva Hate! jealous that she's apparently doing something with her life while he's here pretending to be rifke's fan boi and posting the same image over and over again in the Pigsty to try to achieve the highest post count on this website.

But no matter how busy @nothappynotsad is, she's unmarried and has no children which means she likely remains unfulfilled ---even if she doesn't consciously realize it yet. It's a realization all women come to sooner or later, but hopefully not too late.

Recently I was talking to a 48 year old woman who had put having a family on hold so she could travel the world as a music journalist; interviewing all kinds of famous names. Now at 48 she's single and childless and you'd be unlikely to meet a more dejected person. The music journalism work has long since dried up and she has to take odd jobs tutoring and babysitting, while returning home to an empty apartment every night.

With any luck, nothappynotsad will get past the 'strong confident career-woman' cliché while she's still at child-bearing age, and choose a fulfilling future for herself where she's surrounded by family, instead of a future of distant memories of the time she had brief conversations with wrestlers --all of whom have families of their own, and won't spend their last years reminiscing about the time they met nothappynotsad.

As for !Viva Hate!, it's probably better that he doesn't have any children, because I don't think a child should be subjected to having that as a father. I would have said the same about @Mr. Jackpots but amazingly it seems he managed to trick someone into breeding with him during his younger years.

I’ve had such a crazy week. Working 7 hot leads, potential 9-10 move ins this month. Drank one bottle of wine, half of bottle number 2 is in my big ass wine glass. Stressed the f*** out, working my ass off and today is my Friday.

What is it that you do. Some kind of real estate or property management related job

Ughhhhhh I’m tired and I’m hung over and I have to get ready because f***ing strangers are going to be at my house in 20 minutes to film interviews.

I just read this. Wow, seriously you need to f*** off. I will publicly say that I wish nothing but the best for Viva. I post because I get bored and I post blurbs on here that I don’t necessarily want to put on social media.
I am not unfulfilled, I am not single, and as if it’s any of your business, my boyfriend and I will be trying for kids very soon. Not because I feel some sort of social obligation or necessity, but because we want to.
I have a family, a small one and 1/3 is a dog but my family is just as valid as any other.
Mic drop.

I just read this. Wow, seriously you need to f*** off. I will publicly say that I wish nothing but the best for Viva. I post because I get bored and I post blurbs on here that I don’t necessarily want to put on social media.
I am not unfulfilled, I am not single, and as if it’s any of your business, my boyfriend and I will be trying for kids very soon. Not because I feel some sort of social obligation or necessity, but because we want to.
I have a family, a small one and 1/3 is a dog but my family is just as valid as any other.
Mic drop.

51vhpc.jpg

Still waiting on you to bring that hammer down on me. LOL. What’s wrong, babygirl? Ya pussy hurt? Lay some more of that impotent rage on me...it makes my dick hard.

Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself?

Recently I was talking to a 48 year old woman

Gonna stop you there. No you weren’t.

Lol. I never wanted kids. I hate kids.
I’m quite sure you love kids, though.
I mean really love them.

Ughhhhhh I’m tired and I’m hung over and I have to get ready because f***ing strangers are going to be at my house in 20 minutes to film interviews.
What have you done now and sorry if I called your job lingo american cause you canadians take offence to that. But sometimes canadians are more american than the americans.

NorthView attachment 48304

South
View attachment 48303
Thinking Winter and Spring are fighting it out today. Winner takes all. It’s giving me a headache though.
Loads of setbacks ahead and I hate people talking about spring too early and sitting outside getting colds that they spread around. Just wait until it comes and don't force it.

I heard this year the chemtrails agency decided to make spring and summer skip a year like they did in 1998 when I had the heat on in the car in June. But there's always next year.

Friday afternoons are a test of patience. So hard to stay at work when I can’t bear it a minute more. And ended up working later due to two emergencies. So glad the weekend is finally here.

Loads of setbacks ahead and I hate people talking about spring too early and sitting outside getting colds that they spread around. Just wait until it comes and don't force it.

I heard this year the chemtrails agency decided to make spring and summer skip a year like they did in 1998 when I had the heat on in the car in June. But there's always next year.
You made me think of this season chart I saw the other day. I think we hit mud season early this year though.

E819AB62-0D1D-440B-9530-8A14AFA4F6B8.jpeg

oh god, that guy on craigslist sent me multiple pictures of himself. he also mentioned having "overindulged on the weed on the weekend" and then mentioned that he was moving into a different place and that id be welcome to "visit and maybe even stay". what happened to the dog sitting?!?!?! im not interested in "visiting"! why the f*** would i be inetersted in "visiting"?!?! so we could get high together?? oh my god.

so that is a DEFINITE NO. but the only problem is that now if i don't reply or if i say "plans have changed!" he's going to think it's because i don't like his pictures (which i don't really--not that there's anything wrong with them, he just doesn't look like my kind of person) and i would feel bad about that. so i don't know what to do. ugh. this is why you don't reply to people on craigslist.

oh god, that guy on craigslist sent me multiple pictures of himself. he also mentioned having "overindulged on the weed on the weekend" and then mentioned that he was moving into a different place and that id be welcome to "visit and maybe even stay". what happened to the dog sitting?!?!?! im not interested in "visiting"! why the f*** would i be inetersted in "visiting"?!?! so we could get high together?? oh my god.

so that is a DEFINITE NO. but the only problem is that now if i don't reply or if i say "plans have changed!" he's going to think it's because i don't like his pictures (which i don't really--not that there's anything wrong with them, he just doesn't look like my kind of person) and i would feel bad about that. so i don't know what to do. ugh. this is why you don't reply to people on craigslist.
This one is never going to work out. For you anyways. Why don’t you forward those pics on to me...... I am looking for a dog.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom