Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Over the course of the last month I've been encouraged to show no fear and let her rip. In that time I have insinuated that two of Morrissey's albums were inspired by World of Warcraft, that his mother is a dominaneering control freak, and that Julia is creepy as f***. Now I'm no mathematician but I'd say working under the assumption that DavidT set the bar of "You know what you did." by posting an article years ago he didn't even write, that I've certainly earned my name at the top of the list of BANNED people from Morrissey gigs. I could get a passport, buy a ticket to every show, do a solo meet and greet at a pub, it would be amazing. But I'm not stupid, I would be wasting my time left heartbroken in England.

I was very impressed with my friend last night who is usually lost and out of control on the dance floor and we all have to keep an eye on her...she was completely in control, the responsible one, not looking to escape but looking toward the immediate future and it's responsibilities and whatnot. Brava Lala (who is often the ghost with the most.)

I think I like the band Phantogram.

My new neighbor's hobby's apparently include pumping some muthaf***en iron. Gold's Gym Covina next door, folks.

I prefer fat Jonah Hill.

yay my hometown is now the number fifth most dangerous place instead of number four. going down and coming up in the world. sadly i did realize that i moved to number two though i live in a safe neighborhood and the population is a lot larger.

"Cambridge had the ninth most murders per 100,000 people (8) in 2012. Additionally, it saw 72 rapes, 265 robberies, and 683 assaults per 100,000 people, which gave it the fifth place ranking in violent crime.
Population: 12,454
Chance of being the victim of a crime: 1 in 15"

yay my hometown is now the number fifth most dangerous place instead of number four. going down and coming up in the world. sadly i did realize that i moved to number two though i live in a safe neighborhood and the population is a lot larger.

"Cambridge had the ninth most murders per 100,000 people (8) in 2012. Additionally, it saw 72 rapes, 265 robberies, and 683 assaults per 100,000 people, which gave it the fifth place ranking in violent crime.
Population: 12,454
Chance of being the victim of a crime: 1 in 15"

Jeez. I hear the word Cambridge and think "dictionary" not "murder place."

I bet it would be a hoot to get shitty with Rod Stewart.

10922508_10153053491668307_5277931440743733042_n.jpg

Apparently hell has frozen over because my sister said she'd be here at 2:00 and my sister is NEVER LATE. I'm thinking I should call her in case something's wrong. It's 2:06.

If Julia has so much money to travel the globe to see Morrissey, why doesn't she update her shabby website? Just thinkin this moment...

I'm wondering if my Hobby Lobby Krew is up for a Dead Kennedys concert tonight. Whaddya say, fellas?

I really just want to take my bra off, order a pizza and watch a flippin' rom com.

You know you're living the Thug Life when Dominoes calls back and says you have to pick up your pizza because they aren't allowed to deliver to your neighborhood after dark. :p

It's becoming very difficult for me to watch all the new movies everyone is excited about. :(

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom