Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I fear this facebook update is prophetic. I honestly am BLIND and responding to currents of grey emotion, not anything accountable or real.

1658324_997218120293131_184214295485694253_o.jpg

I had an interesting conversation with my mom yesterday while I was running errands with her. She was telling me about her neighbor who has been acting crazy. My mom has a history of acting crazy too, of being paranoid and thinking people are spying on her. She called the cops a number of weeks ago saying our newish neighbor was peeking in her window and standing on her porch. I immediately assumed it was her going mental again, but when i went to his house to apologize for the police questioning him, he acted odd. Then other neighbors noticed he was doing weird stuff, so I totally Cassandra'd my mom, he WAS peeking in her window. Turns out the guy was deployed to Iraq, spent 8 years killing people and protecting himself from being killed, now he has massive psychotropic fits of PTSD that involve peeking in people's windows and standing on their porches. :straightface: So this is the interesting conversation, I said to her "War is ridiculous what it does to people and how little it gains, it needs to stop." to which she replied without skipping a beat as though the thought were not hers entirely, "I think it will."

I had an interesting conversation with my mom yesterday while I was running errands with her. She was telling me about her neighbor who has been acting crazy. My mom has a history of acting crazy too, of being paranoid and thinking people are spying on her. She called the cops a number of weeks ago saying our newish neighbor was peeking in her window and standing on her porch. I immediately assumed it was her going mental again, but when i went to his house to apologize for the police questioning him, he acted odd. Then other neighbors noticed he was doing weird stuff, so I totally Cassandra'd my mom, he WAS peeking in her window. Turns out the guy was deployed to Iraq, spent 8 years killing people and protecting himself from being killed, now he has massive psychotropic fits of PTSD that involve peeking in people's windows and standing on their porches. :straightface: So this is the interesting conversation, I said to her "War is ridiculous what it does to people and how little it gains, it needs to stop." to which she replied without skipping a beat as though the thought were not hers entirely, "I think it will."
How sad!

It's okay to love Colonel Parker but let him know you have other stuff you need to be working on now that don't involve him.

i have tons of respect and admiration for vincent kartheiser and the way he lives his life. and he can dance which is the tops

MV5BMTM5NDgzNDE0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk4MDA3MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

do you guys all have jobs/careers? if you dont what do you guys do with your time? im not judging im just curious

Pangolin came to play, muthaf***a.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hungover_987d3c_2722707.jpg

so im off to the bma as i havnt been in a while. probably grab some lunch and finish reading success by amis. enjoy your afternoon guys

I have an appointment to get my legs and vajay waxed at noon...while hungover. :straightface: #poorplanning

no poor planning is not checking to see if the bma is open first as its closed now on mondays. ended up eating lunch at tapas t and just read my book. oh well maybe tuesday

After all is said and done, there are going to be so many hilarious dinners and meetings with strange and wonderful people.

BB, you can't watch these videos and not know I haunted him.

i

Morrissey isn't getting into my pants until he formally apologizes (not publicly) to Tom Hanks for insinuating he is not an excellent actor in the sleeve notes to Swords. Though my principles avoid mind games in sensitive issues and REAL MEN DON'T BOYCOTT, my inner Canadian says two can play the who-holds-the-cards-now game.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom