Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You know times are hard when you have to use a clothes peg as a hairclip. :straightface:

:) Cut the top off a sock, instant "scrunchie." (Do you have those in England?:confused:)

Who's a clever girl, then ;)
Seriously, I'd never heard that one.
I'll think of it when my hair's long enough for one.:guitar:

My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad!

I love her, but still...

My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad! My mum is driving me mad!

I love her, but still...

Hello my little millstone,Ive missed you

I just learned on facebook from a friend that today at the gym some dude lost his entire finger using gym equipment improperly. :eek: And it wasn't crushed and removed later, it was literally severed and flew across the gym.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mbnLm7_kQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mbnLm7_kQs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:rofl: It's a sign, babes. :D

Last edited:
So now, thanks to this site I can use a clothes peg and/or a
cut off sock as a hair adornment:guitar:
How glamourous and environmentally groovy is that.
However, not sure if it would get me a boyfriend....
Maybe I would have to put some glitter on the sock and peg
or something:D

Exerciser's BEWARE. This is the machine that guy lost his finger on, a "fly machine."

Machine__22_.jpg

(Incidently this illustration is symbolically hilarious because it shows the at ease and tense position of his arms and makes him look like Shiva. :p)

shiva.jpg

Ah yes, Hare Krishna evocative.....;)

Hey Mauve, I hope you get a kick out of this. :p So a few minutes ago I went down to the car to get something and the neighbor says "Aim, c'mere." She used to be a monkey trainer and all of her friends work with animals. One of them visiting tonight brought a baby kangaroo! A lil' Joey named Jira. :sweet: She's soooo soft. I have video too.

4909196309_42496548bf.jpg

4909800974_05bb69575a.jpg

Last edited:
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tp0holXvKzk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tp0holXvKzk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

She kinda hung around Joel, the guy with the camera. He's a singer. The dogs are Trip and Otis who I frequently housesit, they all got along just fine.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom