Please, help me choose a pic

jossu

inept
I'm making a Morrissey-calendar for myself, so I need twelve pictures of Morrissey. I have already chosen eleven pics but I can't decide which one of the following pics should be the twelfth. So, please, please, please, help me choose the right one by telling your favourite picture. You can also suggest some other picture but it should be from 2004-2007.

Thank you!:)

Attachments

• id3.jpg
    id3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 14
  • thegorgeousone.jpg
    thegorgeousone.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 35
My vote is for either of the last 2. Although the 3rd pic seems stong and wise pic for the final month of the year, there is something about the last pic. I adore that pic. It just oozes sex. There is something delightfully "nip/tuck" about it. HOT!!

Tough one, but I agree with vicarinatutugal, shame a year only has 12 months :p

Exactly! I have been screaming for hours because there are sooo many pictures I can't take...:(

You could also put a few on 1 page. Like 2, 3, maybe 4, but not too many because then they would be too small :(

You could make it like this special calender they have where you open a little 'door' each day before Christmas (hope you know what I mean, not sure how to explain it):)

i like the pointy finger one, as i really like his suit and sunglasses.

ok what about, you have 11 pages with one pic and in december as a little present to yourself you have lots of images on the one page. :D

That's a very good idea! Why didn't I come to think of that....:rolleyes:? Anyway, thanks to everyone for their advices, especially you, vicarinatutugal!:D

You could also put a few on 1 page. Like 2, 3, maybe 4, but not too many because then they would be too small :(

Oh, you suggested the same thing as Karin, so thanks, that is a good idea!:)

no contest out of them 4 it has to be this one

This picture is my screen saver and my favourite all time picture of him.I`m not sure why.He looks his age on it but there is an ordinariness about it.Ofcourse at heart he would consider himself ordinary but i ofcourse never have.I adore it.

Wish i could have a Morrissey calendar....if only to annoy the OH.Got to be worth that at least.:p

I believe I would pick picture number four....oooh god, I adore it! He looks soooo gorgeous and handsome and charming...and ahem....sexy...:D Love the suit(which I love when he wears them, esp this one!) and something about the way his lips are, in mid-word, stinkin' hot baby....:D yup yup yup! Some of the suggestions about multiple pics I would take into consideration if I were you. One is just NEVER enough! :p

I chose Mr November (the third one) and Mr June (the fourth one). With these guys beside me, I'm a very happy girl indeed:p

Back
Top Bottom