Philly - Academy of Music Update

ah that's good to know.

i'm going to have a great time calling it from work at 9 am.
piss.

Me too! I'll be forced to take my break early and everything. Boo!!

ugh. I dont know what to do. I talked to a couple of my friends at my bday party last week, and they said they wanted to go. and theres another friend of theres that wants to go. and one of my friends was like "I'll get all the tickets and you can just pay me later." I just wrote one of them now. I really dont know how reliable they are though. they can be flaky in other areas and I dont know if I can trust them to get the tickets.

I'm thinkin maybe I should buy one for myself on the DL so if something goes terribly wrong I won't be w/out one. but if by chance she DOES get them all and it works out, I'll just sell that one

that sounds like a good plan, right??

It sounds like the best option, I'd say.

Yeah you can sell it to me!

So far I have a flight booked to USA and no tickets and a ferry to Finland and no tickets. If only Moz knew!!

There is someone selling an extra Bowery ticket for $235.00 in the marketplace if you are interested.

Yeah you can sell it to me!

So far I have a flight booked to USA and no tickets and a ferry to Finland and no tickets. If only Moz knew!!

Re: 3-22-09 - Philly - Academy of Music Update

It looks like this is going to be sold through LiveNation. On Sale 1/31 at 10:00 a.m. EST.

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/403137/

This might be for the best, since the Kimmel Center's server might not be up to the challenge!

Thanks for the info and link.

Ok people, looking at the seating chart, who thinks there will be GA?

You can purchase tickets from Live Nation if you are in the UK. I would suggest going to Livenation.com and filling out a profile so you will be all set for Saturday.

As for Bowery, if you are willing to spend the amount that many of us did (around $250.00 per ticket), there are tickets to be had.

Easy for you to say!!

So far I've spent a couple of thousand and got no tickets, apart from the UK ones!

You can purchase tickets from Live Nation if you are in the UK. I would suggest going to Livenation.com and filling out a profile so you will be all set for Saturday.

As for Bowery, if you are willing to spend the amount that many of us did (around $250.00 per ticket), there are tickets to be had.

Yeah, the problem is I'm out of town Saturday, that is what worries me. Doubt there will be any left by Sunday!

I seriously wouldnt worry about it selling out, especially so soon.

Well I hope so, going to take a chill for now anyway as the CC can't take much more of a pounding just yet

Dumb question, judging from the Seating Chart, they don't have the double lettered seats listed. I wonder if those are blocked off?

Still though, can't wait just to get tickets (I hope). I'm trying for "real" seats b/c I don't want my friends to be sitting behind one another or split up if they get Parquet Seats. lol

maybe someone should called Livenation or the Academy of Music and find out if the floor will be seated or general admission.....not it :cool:

I called the Academy box office and they say as far as hey know its seated and no ticket prices have been set..

Back
Top Bottom