Philly - Academy of Music Update

id like to meet up with you guys if possible also

ps

i really cant get over this venue it looks so ool and the balcony has like 3 rows of seats.. kinda like you get to sit in vip raised seats amazing

well its not a regular venue. its like a Carnegie Hall type place. It's used mainly for the symphony and plays and stuff like that.

and of course you're welcome. I believe this after party is at National Mechanics in Old City

well its not a regular venue. its like a Carnegie Hall type place. It's used mainly for the symphony and plays and stuff like that.

and of course you're welcome. I believe this after party is at National Mechanics in Old City

maybe its not anymore :confused: :o

allow me to officially invite you and your friends. There, now you have no excuse.

I think I want to wait til all the details are ironed out before dropping any announcements. Should be soon, dont worry.

I'm going to call them & Live Nation tonight.

I still have a bit of confusion w/ the seating chart they've posted considering where I sat those 3 nights last May in comparison to the chart they've displayed.

What are the closest pubs near the venue? I'll do a search on that too.

Maybe if something is "officially" scheduled/set-up regarding a "meet-up" or an after-party, as a suggestion, maybe post it on the forum concerning Events.

Still though, even if one does go to this after-party, & this is concerned as a "meet-up" how does one know who is w/out ever having met the people or seeing their photos? Just asking. (unless you have or are real friends w/ these people IRL) Still, I feel a lot of people have mixed feelings on things.

I'm just going (if I'm lucky to get tickets) to see Morrissey b/c I'm a fan & I missed him in 2 local gigs b/c of my work schedule (have to be boring & responsible).

yeah screw this no good seats left

i was going to sell my front row seats in buffalo and go to this but there is nothing good left and they are a lot more expensive

Back
Top Bottom