Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

thanks!

but i really did not start posting till like feb or march,so does it still count?
:o

yes it does :D
and here is some tofurkey to go with your cake.

tofurkey.jpg

yes it does :D
and here is some tofurkey to go with your cake.

tofurkey.jpg

yeah im trying to be vegan so i dunno if i can have any of biki's cake.
haha
so i will just have to have more tofurkey.

there has been alot of oye celebration lately and marriage proposals,do you all know something i do not know.

i should go read my horoscope again.:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Please can you post a pic in one of your hats? *pretty please*

I got two today that I ordered, but it's soooooo hot here. Fortunately I'm still holding out. Probably in two weeks I'll have to do the buzz.

I got two today that I ordered, but it's soooooo hot here. Fortunately I'm still holding out. Probably in two weeks I'll have to do the buzz.

What kind of hats are they? I so want to see your hat-topped-hair cropped head, red :)

Yes, oye -time for an updated picture :cool:

for you dearest preggers,tomorrow i vow to post a pic or so of me in one of your hats you made for me.

It's this hat:
7784_alt.jpg

Except that I won't be wearing all powder blue. There is something about cancer that apparently turns you into a baby. I don't like pink and blue and I'm not about to start.

I bought the hat in black and brown. It's cute on me, I guess. Do I have a choice? I also got some... other things. :( Not sure about those, no way to tell if they'll suit me until later on when I need them. It's kind of like tampons, you really don't want to be caught short. I have lots of bandanas and scarves too.

I hope the hats look great on you, Terence. I can't wait until tomorrow, when I get home from my "treatment" I will look for your pics.

And now that I've brought the thread to a screeching, depressed, sobbing halt... let the party go on! I'm having wine. How about the rest of you?

It's this hat:
7784_alt.jpg

Except that I won't be wearing all powder blue. There is something about cancer that apparently turns you into a baby. I don't like pink and blue and I'm not about to start.

I bought the hat in black and brown. It's cute on me, I guess. Do I have a choice? I also got some... other things. :( Not sure about those, no way to tell if they'll suit me until later on when I need them. It's kind of like tampons, you really don't want to be caught short. I have lots of bandanas and scarves too.

I hope the hats look great on you, Terence. I can't wait until tomorrow, when I get home from my "treatment" I will look for your pics.

And now that I've brought the thread to a screeching, depressed, sobbing halt... let the party go on! I'm having wine. How about the rest of you?
i know ,jeeesh.;)
im having a nice pint of newcastle,hits the spot,well i am a bit patchy with my hair but its not like so bad i fear going out, i have always had a lot of hair.
the worst spots luckily are in ares that can be covered with hats,and jus tone spot on one side but oh well.

yes enough serious talk.
biki will not be happy if her thread in my honor gets all black and bleak.

for you dearest preggers,tomorrow i vow to post a pic or so of me in one of your hats you made for me.

YEAY! :)

It's this hat:
7784_alt.jpg

Oh, Preggers *GIANT HUGZ* Good luck tomorrow. I need to see you soon.
p.s. That is funny about baby colors. Go green ;)

oh, to answer your question I'm on my uh... 6th Hacker-Pschorr :o

YEAY! :)

Oh, Preggers *GIANT HUGZ* Good luck tomorrow. I need to see you soon.
p.s. That is funny about baby colors. Go green ;)

oh, to answer your question I'm on my uh... 6th Hacker-Pschorr :o

Thanks, Cor. You can text me, I'll be there from 11 to about 2. Just sitting there. Next weekend, a week + from now. I'll be child-free and feeling better by then. Dinner and drinks... I wish Terence could fly in. You should, T.

6th? Yikes. I had one Corona with dinner.

Thanks, Cor. You can text me, I'll be there from 11 to about 2. Just sitting there. Next weekend, a week + from now. I'll be child-free and feeling better by then. Dinner and drinks... I wish Terence could fly in. You should, T.

oh i wish i could,that would be delightful,but somehow i have to suck it up the next two weekends and go to two weddings!
both are atleast,open bar.

wonderful words to my ears.:guitar:

3 very large ones when I was out to eat. :) 3 additional at home. But that's all I have. Unless I start making bloody marys. ;) (no)

Perhaps next weekend we can meet up... and oye did say he was coming to a show at Metro this summer...:rolleyes:

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom