Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

I was seeing Norm live while you were going on Harry Potter walking tours, dunce. :thumb:
that's funny because you strike me as the complete opposite of him in every possible way. but i dont really care what you do, is the thing.

norm has made me want to consider country music more seriously. i admit ive always had something of a liking for ian tyson (this first picture of him reminds me of my dad who is SUCH a cowboy).

norm has made me want to consider country music more seriously. i admit ive always had something of a liking for ian tyson (this first picture of him reminds me of my dad who is SUCH a cowboy).

Hadn't heard Ian Tyson before.
Can see why ya lik'em.
Whatever became of the Navajo Rug and Ian Tyson?

Sorry, only got a clip about Norm discussin' his writin'.
:D

oh my gosh, when he was talking about cancer, he truly lived according to his principals.
and when he talks about loving comedians who talk about minutiae, i always say that those are the kind of writers i like best!
even more in love with this thoughtful, brilliant man. :love:
well thank you, wildT, that did make me feel better. have you read his novel, by the way?!

oh my gosh, when he was talking about cancer, he truly lived according to his principals.
and when he talks about loving comedians who talk about minutiae, i always say that those are the kind of writers i like best!
even more in love with this thoughtful, brilliant man. :love:
well thank you, wildT, that did make me feel better. have you read his novel, by the way?!

Haven't gotten round to readin' Norm's book yet.
Not sure why I never did, but now I'll save it for awhile,
until I need some new laughs.

Never realized that Norm was the one to coin
the term "fake news".
Norm said he made up them term because it was
"such a retarded thing to say".
The political guys ended up usin' it in a different
manner.

Last edited:
Tags
norm macdonald
Back