I think Morrissey is a completely normal person who just wants to get laid

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Trying out a new angle here.

I think he wants to rest his head on some bewbs and sleep in the warm embrace of another normal person. Just like him.

He'd pick Moz. :D

I wonder how many times he's done it? would he have to count on his fingers or would it be passed that?

Probably passed. :p

Today at work my employer, or her husband rather, was asking me about MOrrissey since he knows I've been to many shows recently and I was finding it difficult to describe him. So he goes in his office and reads the paper and comes out with the LA Times review of the Shrine show which described him as a sex symbol and he handed it to me and said "I know what's going on now." with a wink. I tried to say it was more than that, but if you think about it MOrrissey can't possibly exude massive sex appeal without having had a f***ing ton of experience, so I'm guessing it goes way beyond fingers and toes. :D Intimidating in my daydreams. :blushing: Then sometimes I wonder if all his experience isn;t like that scene in Amelie where the random dudes are meaninglessly humping on her. Who knows. None of our business really. But I do wonder. :D

Last edited:
Today at work my employer, or her husband rather, was asking me about MOrrissey since he knows I've been to many shows recently and I was finding it difficult to describe him. So he goes in his office and reads the paper and comes out with the LA Times review of the Shrine show which described him as a sex symbol and he handed it to me and said "I know what's going on now." with a wink. I tried to say it was more than that, but if you think about it MOrrissey can't possibly exude massive sex appeal without having had a f***ing ton of experience, so I'm guessing it goes way beyond fingers and toes. :D Intimidating in my daydreams. :blushing: Then sometimes I wonder if all his experience isn;t like that scene in Amelie where the random dudes are meaninglessly humping on her. Who knows. None of our business really. But I do wonder. :D

haha well I'm still thinking he's had many relationships with women and wants moreee! :p

I bet it won't be in his autobiography! but I'd like to know a bit about who he's dabbled with in the past! :)

Well, don't ever go to a Smiths Night or Morrissey Dance Night in LA, there are tons of know-it-alls who have all the history and gossip yet don't seem to know. So many people know everything, yet nothing. It's weird.

haha well I'm still thinking he's had many relationships with women and wants moreee! :p

And men. I admire that. I like the idea of homosexuality, love extending beyond the realm of body parts, yet could never get with a girl. Not into it.

I regret starting this topic now. I only did it irreverently when skylarker pointed out I only start Jesus and symbol threads. :p

And men. I admire that. I like the idea of homosexuality, love extending beyond the realm of body parts, yet could never get with a girl. Not into it.

Knowing Morrissey, he's had both! Bowie's Bi, Morrissey's Bi, Jagger's Bi....all the good ones are bi!

Knowing Morrissey, he's had both! Bowie's Bi, Morrissey's Bi, Jagger's Bi....all the good ones are bi!

Would you go bi when Tsunami takes the world? :cool:

actually no! :lbf:
though...everyone could be seen a bi from a certain viewpoint!

Yeah. I love, love, love fey Morrissey, when he is feminine which is like loving a woman. I love him when he's growly and masculine too, he's like the best transformer doll EVAR! It's just at the end of the day, I want a penis in my vagina. HEY-ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :D

I wonder how many times he's done it? would he have to count on his fingers or would it be passed that?

Zero times. He's like Sister Wendy.

Ummm, no. Only people who like sex with both genders. Otherwise one is -gasp, horror- straight.

Boring and antiquated, I know...

Unless you simply chose the sex you perfer and rejected the other? So everyone could possibly be Bi and simply reject a sex. Sexuality is much more confusing than simple labels. When people accept labels like straight/gay/bi....it all boils down to social acceptance and machoism. There doesn't need to be labels and I think people like Morrissey are right not to tell anyone about his sexuality.

Unless you simply chose the sex you perfer and rejected the other? So everyone could possibly be Bi and simply reject a sex. Sexuality is much more confusing than simple labels. When people accept labels like straight/gay/bi....it all boils down to social acceptance and machoism. There doesn't need to be labels and I think people like Morrissey are right not to tell anyone about his sexuality.

You gay, bra?

Back
Top Bottom