Obama drops out of his entirely normal, mainstream church

For instance
, 44% of Hispanics and 47% of Asians are “generally afraid of African Americans because they are responsible for most of the crime.”

Moreover, the three groups seem more trusting of whites than of each other. The poll found that 61% of Hispanics, 54% of Asians and 47% of African Americans would rather do business with whites than members of the other two groups.

You're lying. You called him a "hothead" war hero not long ago.

I heart hispanics. Too bad Richardson was a psychotic nut! Why couldn't they get a cool hispanic to run for president? This stupid country!:D

I don't wanna get into the whole Ron Paul thing. I really don't wanna get into Kucinich either. With both candidates, 99% of the people were not fooled. But I have to ask why you think Kucinich would be the ideal Democratic Party candidate? Do you say that to disparage the Democratic Party? Or do you consider Kucinich an admirable politician? I wonder if you'd visit Cleveland (I live in the suburbs of Cleveland) and take a look around at what Dennis Kucinich has accomplished in his career. A f***ing tragedy; a once great city on its death bed. Oh, it's not all his fault. But a lot of it is. So much for the idea that vegans would make better leaders.

I can understand why some people don't want to talk about Ron Paul. The media likes to portray him as an "extremist" because it's rare to find someone who actually doesn't jump on the bandwagon with the rest of politicians, for once. It's pretty damn sad when the station that backs Paul's own party (FOX) wants to exclude him from everything, edit out his statements, and act like he doesn't exist because he happens to disagree in spreading the neo-con agenda. No American should allow the lying media to tell them who they can elect as President. You can write his name in EVEN IF he doesn't get the nomination. If a majority of the voters write in Ron Paul on the ballots, Ron Paul will be the next President. It may be some people don't know they have that option.

I would have liked to see the upcoming election feature two honest and trustworthy candidates, for a change. I named Kucinich because I remember reading that he was the only Democrat in the race who wasn't affiliated with non-government related groups like the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, etc. If I'm not mistaken, Mike Gravel is the only other Democrat who isn't associated with these groups. As for the Republicans, Ron Paul comes "clean". But the point I'm trying to make is that for our country's best interest, the election should feature two candidates who are "clean" with no ties to any other non-government associations.

Here is a sane and well-researched article that explains things a bit better than Theo has:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-ap-obama-pfleger,0,4677514.story

You have to understand the political and cultural climate here in Chicago. Chicago is, and always has been, a very vibrant city, with lots of immigrants from all cultures. Chicago is always home to lots of political activity, grass-roots activism, labor movement activism, as well as religious movements. We are used to exploiting our right to free speech to the fullest extent. Sometimes, real positive change comes of it. Very often, it has.

Sometimes people have to say extreme things to force small degrees of change. If you push really hard, the block budges just a fraction--it's hard to get momentum going. But once you do...

I'm not apologizing for some of the extreme things that have been said by the parties in this "scandal." But I will defend their right to say what they feel and believe.

Here is a sane and well-researched article that explains things a bit better than Theo has:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-ap-obama-pfleger,0,4677514.story

You have to understand the political and cultural climate here in Chicago. Chicago is, and always has been, a very vibrant city, with lots of immigrants from all cultures. Chicago is always home to lots of political activity, grass-roots activism, labor movement activism, as well as religious movements. We are used to exploiting our right to free speech to the fullest extent. Sometimes, real positive change comes of it. Very often, it has.

Sometimes people have to say extreme things to force small degrees of change. If you push really hard, the block budges just a fraction--it's hard to get momentum going. But once you do...

I'm not apologizing for some of the extreme things that have been said by the parties in this "scandal." But I will defend their right to say what they feel and believe.

In a rough paraphrase of Sean Connery in "The Untouchables": you just brought a book to a pie fight.

Can we start a lynch mob to run Theo off the forum? I'd love to see him running away screaming "Fire...Bad!"

Thank you, and صلى الله عليه وس

I'll miss y'all too, but I guess we'll meet again in paradise. And if you get to those virgins before I do, terence, may the wrath of Allah be upon you...:gun::p

Coiff.

i told you Coiff,you can have the virgins,just gimme a skank or two

:p:D

McCain hates the enemies of this country and fought in the armed forces against them. Obama routinely attacks our allies, wants to kiss ass with our enemies, and never served in the armed forces. No wonder Obama is the candidate al Qaeda, Hamas, and the Iranian regime are rooting for. I'm going with the candidate the worst evils on earth are hoping loses, but that's just me. McCain was the fave Republican of the Democratic Party for years (in fact, John Kerry tried to persuade him to be his VP candidate), so it's not like you can make him out as some sort of extremist. He's a reasonable, centrist man who has the wisdom of old age and doesn't wanna do anything nutty. He also has proven that he places his country above his own life, which is something - needless to say - Obama has never done.

Just thought this video was worth checking out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVKSfwfy0h8

I'll miss y'all too, but I guess we'll meet again in paradise. And if you get to those virgins before I do, terence, may the wrath of Allah be upon you...:gun::p

Did you know the accurate translation might be raisins?

And did Obama win the nomination?

That's OK. I'm pretty sure I see an Adam's apple on the left chick, anyway.

According to Mr Garrison, If your wife can't get pregnant then you'd better get an AIDS test cause you're screwing a man. :rolleyes:

Tags
america barack hussein obama black supremacists politics religious extremism
Back
Top Bottom