Mporium - Official Morrissey Merchandise stores (UK and US) launch - true-to-you.net

I ordered my stuff a week ago and it is still in the processing phase. I emailed the store. Has anyone had this problem?

Re: TTY: Mporium

palladium.jpg

Did no-one notice that repertoire was spelt wrong before it went to print!?

Nah, apparently, from what I've heard, they were too busy looking over their shoulder to check nobody caught them stealing this:

https://www.etsy.com/people/StandardDesigns

But an illiterate greedy deed never goes unpunished. In repetoire, there's "pet"; and, no, in some languages it doesn't mean "domestic animal".

Basically, this T.shirt is sort of saying Morrissey is this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6qvFlgvCgM

May he sell many many of those. :)
-Oh, and, if it's made in a sweatshop, chances are he'll spend his tour in the toilets anyway. :)

Has anyone who ordered anything received the items yet ? Does anyone know when will they start posting out the stuff?

Hey , to all the people who have ordered from mporium from the us store please could you tell me the brand of t shirt they are printed on ? thanks

I ordered and paid some Shirts four weeks ago on mporium UK, it`s still "in processing". Has anybody get his Order from mporium? I don`t hear anything from mporium. Is it serious?

Maybe no one got their shirts yet? haha

I love the merch they have on there but it's way too pricey, IMO. I would love to have almost all those designs and that coffee cup, though!

Maybe no one got their shirts yet? haha

I love the merch they have on there but it's way too pricey, IMO. I would love to have almost all those designs and that coffee cup, though!

I got the shirt. The brand is Tultex...100% soft cotton, pretty good quality. I'll post a pic later, gotta run....

Wore it the other day to a discussion group at the local library. It led to a discussion about voting and World Peace.:)

Also got the cup but haven't opened it. It's a gift for one of my favorite coffee drinkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the shirt. The brand is Tultex...100% soft cotton, pretty good quality. I'll post a pic later, gotta run....

Wore it the other day to a discussion group at the local library. It led to a discussion about voting and World Peace.:)

Also got the cup but haven't opened it. It's a gift for one of my favorite coffee drinkers.

I'm hoping somehow that after the tour they go onsale (wishful thinking, I know!) Glad you enjoy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom