Mporium - Official Morrissey Merchandise stores (UK and US) launch - true-to-you.net

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Detritus, Sep 25, 2014.

By Detritus on Sep 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM
  1. Detritus

Detritus Teenage Lightning

Mporium - true-to-you.net
    25 September 2014

The Morrissey Mporium for Official Morrissey Merchandise can be found at: uk.mporium.org (UK Store) and us.mporium.org (US Store). The UK site launches today and the US store launches on Friday 26th September.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Detritus, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: TTY: Mporium

So excited for tomorrow. I have the grey one and I wear it to yoga every day. I could use the red one!
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Ok, I think I've officially entered old age. When I see Tshirts for 25 quid and feel like waving a walking stick and shouting: I remember when...
      Still, good luck to them over at surplus cancelled gig tshirts dot com ;)
      Regards,
      FWD
    3. Kewpie
      Kewpie

Yes, they are pricey, but I prefer official merchandise rather than buying inferior rip-off goods.
    4. hand in glove
      hand in glove

:lbf:

I don't know...I'm excited about this. I hope merchandise for the upcoming tour will be added as it looks like I won't be seeing him anytime soon. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It is indeed a great name! Love it!
    5. marred
      marred

At least they're to trying to sell that abhorrent WPINOYB T Shirt.
    6. Shaz on the window screen
      Shaz on the window screen
      Hmm, I get a "server cannot be found" error. You know he couldn't last?
    7. Kewpie
      Kewpie

US online store will be running from 26th September, give them some time.
    8. fredkocherpepsi
      fredkocherpepsi

Seems pricey but...I at least wouldn't mind that tea mug....
    9. Shaz on the window screen
      Shaz on the window screen

Maybe it was just a Safari issue, I can access it on Chrome. Nice stuff. :cool:

Wish the "mouse mat" were a proper bath mat.

ETA: oooor, I could have just been clicking on UK instead of US link the second time round. Need more coffee.
      Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    10. Tingle3
      Tingle3
      I have too many T-shirts, but I need some Morrissey cuff-links. Please add some to the store old Mr Grace.

And why is there no 'World Peace' merchandise? It's looking a little dated on that site. Or 'classic' if you prefer.
    11. RobLand
      RobLand
      Can anyone tell yet if the UK store will ship to the US? (I should be patient, but I'm worried that there are things in the UK store that won't be in the US store.)
    12. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      The name is dumb but the site is well done and clean. Hope it's a success!

I'd wear this.

[​IMG]

I have trouble imagining paying $65 for it but I've spent more for stupider things. :p
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I'll buy it. I know I'll wear it a lot.
    14. fredkocherpepsi
      fredkocherpepsi

Man, I love that hoodie but yeah...that's A LOT for a hoodie.
    15. Mrs. Phyllis Torgo
      Mrs. Phyllis Torgo

Inferior? I think not. I've seen some unofficial merch that was designed way better than this crap.

I really like this one from Etsy, but it's no longer available, unfortunately:

[​IMG]

And of course, there are numerous reproductions of old Smiths tour shirts which you wouldn't be able to find new anyway. I got an amazing reproduction of a "Shoplifters" Elvis t-shirt on ebay for half the price the official store charges for their crap.

Attached Files:

16. fredkocherpepsi
      fredkocherpepsi

I've gotten some nice boots recently but these are pretty great designs. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
    17. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer

I also like this a lot but I'm not sure it's wise to live and walk around in the ghetto with a shirt that says I'LL KILL YOU. It's better to go sorta neutral. Or Dodgers. :D

[​IMG]
    18. Mrs. Phyllis Torgo
      Mrs. Phyllis Torgo

Whatever hack designed this t-shirt totally ripped off another guy's original designs on Etsy:

Official shirt:

[​IMG]

StandardDesigns on Etsy:

[​IMG]

Unofficial merch stolen and turned into official merch? That's a new one.
    19. CrystalGeezer