Morrissey wounds

silly rant

Being in the crowd?
Well almost every Morrissey fan has been in the crowd. It is our positioning and duty within Morrissey’s sanctum and because of this, is of vital importance to loving, cherishing and adoring Morrissey as the leader of purpose and spirit.

Concert experiences are of highest importance to most fans. By banishing this topic as unworthy, you are merely showing how unfit you are as a moderator. And also blaspheming against the real-world.

Bashing Moz Krew? Well because of their very nature and name it is deserved and should have been done a long time before.

This isn't a 'bash' merely a discussion and anecdote, recalling instances of fact that have occurred. Not merely in my cranium, but elsewhere.. In Manchester Apollo, in the flesh, fact.

So it is easier to pander to the witless and keep generic topics alive… No wonder nothing of importance or meaning is ever discussed under the threshold of MORRISSEYSOLO

Why should we or I as the case may prove, have to keep our lips tightly locked because Morrissey's 'Moz Krew' aren't been shown in a favourable light?

'Clarity has reared its ugly head again//So this is real life: you're telling me'

Blahblahblahblah..

This shows how delusional you are.
Your time is running out.

Being in the crowd?
Well almost every Morrissey fan has been in the crowd. It is our positioning and duty within Morrissey’s sanctum and because of this, is of vital importance to loving, cherishing and adoring Morrissey as the leader of purpose and spirit.

Concert experiences are of highest importance to most fans. By banishing this topic as unworthy, you are merely showing how unfit you are as a moderator. And also blaspheming against the real-world.

Bashing Moz Krew? Well because of their very nature and name it is deserved and should have been done a long time before.

This isn't a 'bash' merely a discussion containing anecdotes, recalling instances of fact that have occurred. Not merely in my cranium, but elsewhere.. In Manchester Apollo, in the flesh, fact.

So it is easier to pander to the witless and keep generic topics alive… No wonder nothing of importance or meaning is ever discussed under the threshold of MORRISSEYSOLO

Why should we or I as the case may prove, have to keep our lips tightly locked because Morrissey's 'Moz Krew' aren't been shown in a favourable light?

'Clarity has reared its ugly head again//So this is real life: you're telling me'

Blahblahblahblah..

calm down. :thumb:

that's just awful :tears: i can't imagine a real moz fan doing that as it takes guts to be gentle and kind why would they even bother going to 1 of his conecerts as his music stands against such acts of barbers humanity?

Please be my friend.

I think Moz Krew should have a show like Rescue Ink where they go save Morrissey fans in distress. :p

Being in the crowd?

This isn't a 'bash' merely a discussion containing anecdotes, recalling instances of fact that have occurred. Not merely in my cranium, but elsewhere.. In Manchester Apollo, in the flesh, fact.

Blahblahblahblah..

Please go sit in the corner...

dunce2.jpg

p.s. Bored rules. He's a great mod, believe it.

What, or who, is "Moz Krew"? :confused: Can't they spell? :confused:

I think there were t-shirts made for Morrissey's road crew that said Moz Crew on it. I think Moz Krew came from that.

They are basically a group of Southern California Moz fans.

General Admission shows are always full of line cutters and people who are rather competitive about getting as close to the front as possible.

Moz Krew has been accused of doing these kinds of things. I have not seen it myself so I cannot say if it is true or not.

This stuff happens at every GA show even when Moz Krew is not there. It even happened at the seated show at Foxwoods where the venue had a HUGE gap between the front row and the stage. People rushed the stage and got there ahead of people who had front row seats. It was pure chaos and I don't think anyone had any idea of who really belonged there or not.

I'm sure there are cool people in Moz crew and uncool people in it, just like any other group of people such as "furries" or Man U. fans or "men who buy tampons".

It's too easy to just point at someone wearing a t-shirt and denounce the entire group based on the actions of a few.

I think there were t-shirts made for Morrissey's road crew that said Moz Crew on it. I think Moz Krew came from that.

They are basically a group of Southern California Moz fans.

General Admission shows are always full of line cutters and people who are rather competitive about getting as close to the front as possible.

Moz Krew has been accused of doing these kinds of things. I have not seen it myself so I cannot say if it is true or not.

This stuff happens at every GA show even when Moz Krew is not there. It even happened at the seated show at Foxwoods where the venue had a HUGE gap between the front row and the stage. People rushed the stage and got there ahead of people who had front row seats. It was pure chaos and I don't think anyone had any idea of who really belonged there or not.

Perhaps it's just me, but I always think it somewhat sad that adults should behave in such a fashion.

I got one of my big toes squashed at a Moz gig earlier this year. I first noticed it when I was home again later that night when I saw a slight blood trail on my white kitchen floor. Dramatic! ;)
I didn't even feel any pain until then, which shows into what kind of ecstasy Moz put me. :D

Also some fat hooligan took me into headlock while fighting for Morrissey's shirt. I got temporary breathing trouble from it, but no injuries.

But this really can't keep up with what some of you have experienced, biting and scratching, hands on fire...I'm shocked! I would never have believed such things are possible at Morrissey concerts! :eek:
I really hope those people didn't completely spoil the fun for you, I can't understand such behaviour.
Makes me feel a bit scared of the gigs in november. :squiffy:

Perhaps it's just me, but I always think it somewhat sad that adults should behave in such a fashion.

I agree. I certainly am not defending it. I have spent enough time standing in line that I much prefer seated venues because it's a lot harder for people to be selfish but on the flip side I generally have to pay more to get up front. I'd rather spend my money than my time because a ticket gives you a lot more security that you will be able to stand where you expect.

What, or who, is "Moz Krew"? :confused: Can't they spell? :confused:

It's symbolic. :straightface: Instead of using a C they use a K Because if you take a K and put the verticle stroke on the other side of the other two strokes, it forms a triangle, a shape connoting "threeness" which in some circles is all great and bossy and powerful and they view themselves as being Moz Thugs or whatever so they spell it with a K to hide that triangle in there. I suspect they don't know this, but I'm explaining it to you now.

It's symbolic. :straightface: Instead of using a C they use a K Because if you take a K and put the verticle stroke on the other side of the other two strokes, it forms a triangle, a shape connoting "threeness" which in some circles is all great and bossy and powerful and they view themselves as being Moz Thugs or whatever so they spell it with a K to hide that triangle in there. I suspect they don't know this, but I'm explaining it to you now.

The imagery is all religious, CG.
"Sermon, penance, sanctum...."
Spiritual fakes promote the idea that suffering leads to enlightenment, and proves the effort, time, money, dedication, social isolation, was worthwhile.

The poster goes on about those who are not worthy, on account of having sharper nails and using even more desperate measures to get the attention of a stranger. For a few fleeting seconds.

Next they'll be turning round like whatsisname (I forgot already) the other day and saying how wretched we all are. I wonder if the OP is really serious about it.

The imagery is all religious, CG.
"Sermon, penance, sanctum...."
Spiritual fakes promote the idea that suffering leads to enlightenment, and proves the effort, time, money, dedication, social isolation, was worthwhile.

The poster goes on about those who are not worthy, on account of having sharper nails and using even more desperate measures to get the attention of a stranger. For a few fleeting seconds.

Next they'll be turning round like whatsisname (I forgot already) the other day and saying how wretched we all are. I wonder if the OP is really serious about it.

I originally reponded to this by saying that everyone is worthy but the more I think about your post the more I do what your icon is doing. Who is "the poster?" Who is OP? Did I miss something?

I originally reponded to this by saying that everyone is worthy but the more I think about your post the more I do what your icon is doing. Who is "the poster?" Who is OP? Did I miss something?

Sorry. The poster and the OP are one and the same- the Original Poster

I agree. I certainly am not defending it. I have spent enough time standing in line that I much prefer seated venues because it's a lot harder for people to be selfish but on the flip side I generally have to pay more to get up front. I'd rather spend my money than my time because a ticket gives you a lot more security that you will be able to stand where you expect.

I can't be arsed queuing for anyone.:thumb:

Jayziz.:confused:.

Tags
aye maria mozkrewroolz mozkrewsux
Back
Top Bottom