something about Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 31782
  • Start date
Why'd you go and make this thread more confusing for me!!!

Ice cream??? Car food???
im as confused as you, bear face! but now that you mention it some ice cream would be good!! :yum:

do you like ice cream, bear face?! whats your favourite kind?! mine is cotton candy but you cant find it anymore! mint chocolate chip is good too!

im as confused as you, bear face! but now that you mention it some ice cream would be good!! :yum:

do you like ice cream, bear face?! whats your favourite kind?! mine is cotton candy but you cant find it anymore! mint chocolate chip is good too!
Mint choc chip or bust!

This is now the ice cream thread

My favourite ice cream is caramel/sea salt. :D

Mint choc chip? What a horrible combo. Like chewing gum and eating chocolate at the same time. What is wrong with you people? I bet you like raisins, too.:sick:

Mint choc chip? What a horrible combo. Like chewing gum and eating chocolate at the same time. What is wrong with you people? I bet you like raisins, too.:sick:
mint and chocolate is a perfect pairing, bun bun! dont you like mint imperials? or mint flavoured chocolate?!

i also like haagen dazs' pralines n' cream, coffee, and pineapple coconut!!

I do like raisins!

You know what might be nice? Mint choc chip with raisins in it....

dont be sad, bear face! we can still make raisins happen in ice cream! i had an ice cream called "rum raisin" one time that was flavoured like rum and had raisins in it! it was pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom