Morrissey statement / Lisbon, Portugal booked (Oct. 6)

Me too i bought the album and i'm french ...lol

I would have loved to please him and would have loved to see him number 1 In France..
If i had had the money i would have bought all the albums to make this dream comes true..coz its mine as well to see at last something decent number one in France...Since we lost Gainsbourg, Balavoine etc its hard here..

I hope that he will come though to do some concerts in my country..but i'm a lil afraid he won't :-s I love his statement but well hope he will tour in others countries than the ones he talked about..Perhaps ill try then to do a trip but might be hard :tears:

Rippy

No no rippy - please spend all your hard earned dollars to see him and then when he cancels (mainly because he doesn't give a RIP about you) and you're left with no cash and no concert - i hope to see you eating out of a dumpster you fascist twit!

Re: Morrissey statement - TTY - August 5th

That's why Morrissey hates this site!

He may well hate this site but like a car crash it is difficult not to look, If he did compose his rant under the influence of alcohol "so what", we are still us when we have had a drink. It is unlikely many of us will get to share a few jars in the last chance saloon with a relaxed and vocal Morrissey, so I for one am happy for him to speak as he feels when it suits, after all isn't that the point of the internet, you are allowed to say what you want when you want, a bit like being with your mates down the pub after a few glasses of whatever.

The idea of 'an end to megalomania' ought to scare that blowhard to death. Fortunately for Morrissey, it seems unlikely at this juncture.

He may well hate this site but like a car crash it is difficult not to look, If he did compose his rant under the influence of alcohol "so what", we are still us when we have had a drink. It is unlikely many of us will get to share a few jars in the last chance saloon with a relaxed and vocal Morrissey, so I for one am happy for him to speak as he feels when it suits, after all isn't that the point of the internet, you are allowed to say what you want when you want, a bit like being with your mates down the pub after a few glasses of whatever.

As I was saying....before I was so rudely interrupted....this would be a great site......if nobody was allowed to post anything.

As I was saying....before I was so rudely interrupted....this would be a great site......if nobody was allowed to post anything.

That's what it is now, a bunch of nobodys posting anything.

That's what it is now, a bunch of nobodys posting anything.

Right.......and you is the...."Ringleader of the Tormentors".

Ok.....You're underneath me....that's where I want you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right.......and you is the...."Ringleader of the Tormentors".

Last man to come is, not always me.

each time you post you support the process.
world peace may be none of your business- but civility is.
be good to each other.

Viva, it is late here in the UK.
As I delay retiring, dreading work tomorrow, by spending time here, you have made me laugh out loud.
I love you and am prepared to have your child as soon as medical science allows.

Get in line, buddy.

8-queue.gif

More than 2000 mostly innocent men, women and children have been murdered in cold blood in Gaza by the Israeli army.
Morrissey boycotted the whole of Canada because its government allows the hunting of seals, yet he goes out of his way to thank the people of Israel.
That seems like a massive double-standard, to me.

Well he lives in the USA, and our army has killed way more than that every year for the past decade...

Nice to see your back Benny

Yes it's been a while hasn't it and thanks for your kind comment Mr or Mrs Anonymous such a little thing but the difference it made was great.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

More than 2000 mostly innocent men, women and children have been murdered in cold blood in Gaza by the Israeli army.
Morrissey boycotted the whole of Canada because its government allows the hunting of seals, yet he goes out of his way to thank the people of Israel.
That seems like a massive double-standard, to me.

First of all, I don't know if calling those in Gaza "innocent" would be the correct description. Most those children will grow up to hate Israel and continue where their parents left off. Second, Hamas soldiers are the fathers, sons, brothers, uncles, husbands, cousins, etc... of those so called innocent people in Gaza. They are not being killed in cold blood, they are casualties of war. A war that their people won't stop. Every several years its the same shit with those people. They remind me of the haters on this forum, they never cease to complain. They need to stop hating on Israel, and focus on raising their children and growing their economy.

You can't start a fight and then bitch when your people get killed. How about not picking a fight and then there won't be any consequences. That's food for thought.

The whole middle east makes me scratch my head, because isn't Islam suppose to be a religion of peace? oh yeah, only if you abide by their rules.

World Peace Really Isn't Any Of Your Business when it comes to the middle east. Let those religious freaks kill each other, then the rest of the world can come in and do away with those that are left.

I find this statement maddening...Thanks to the people of Israel? If Morrissey was serious about the global elite he would dedicate his time to criticizing Israel's murder of innocent people in Gaza, furthermore he should refuse to play in Israel and he should hand back his Freedom of Tel Aviv which he boasted about when he last played in Manchester...

He also said " and what did Manchester give me ? Absolutely nothing ! "
Manchester city council appeared on the local TV news with a response that if that is what Mr Morrissey wanted then something could be arranged. Oh Manchester so much to answer for eh ! Well I think Manchester will survive without having to buy show biz friends like Mr Tosserrey, no one is bigger than Manchester and it's not his and it does not owe him a living or a crap key in a box.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

First of all, I don't know if calling those in Gaza "innocent" would be the correct description. Most those children will grow up to hate Israel and continue where their parents left off.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll grow up to hate Israel because Israel blew up their homes and killed their loved ones?

Back
Top Bottom