"@itsmorrissey" on Twitter is NOT Morrissey- TTY Statement

Re: TTY Statement - "Itsmorrissey" on Twitter is NOT Morrissey

How could Morrissey be completely unaware that his record company has been tweeting on his behalf? Someone f***ed up. Makes me wonder to what extent he's actually been involved with this recent string of promotional ventures...

Well to set the record straight, I am not homophobic. Quite the opposite.

And to the genius anon who suggested I'm homophobic for using the word "cocksucker," girls suck cock too. That says more about YOUR homophobia than anything.

You are claiming not to know that "cocksucker" is synonymous with "f*****"? I like how you go from pretending "that's a new one" to "setting the record straight."

This isn't about you, so I'll stop, but you are a liar who thinks it's okay to pretend you're one thing online and something else in real life. No one in 2014 with a respectable intellect uses those words. I believe your pictures of bloody nose and black eye were fake and meant to get attention and I think you did write those letters to Brooklyn Vegan directing everyone to your thread. In the letter it says journalists should look to the thread for a wealth of info about KY. You say the exact thing in the thread itself. Another letter uses the word "retard" which is one of your favorites. It goes along with the way you behaved at the show and wrote about it. It also connects to your assertion that KY's reviews are fake and that you know about marketing.

Brooklyn Vegan is almost as well known as pitchfork. You talk about fairly obscure bands. You talk about Amoeba Records. You've been caught in lies. You're lying when you say you didn't know about that site. You think it's okay because "it's the internet." You're a really nasty piece of work.

wtf are you talking about? There is nothing classist, nothing anti-Mormon, but it makes fun of the way some Spanish speakers pronounce English words, and you've made racist comments yourself.

I think you are too sensitive. Perhaps you should lighten up a bit. I am not even remotely racist on any level. If I am a racist, then everyone is racist.

I have made no racist comments on this forum.

The difference between you and her is very slight and that's why you hate each other. You see yourselves in each other. Here's what she said. Maybe you should keep your pledge to ignore Anonymous especially when it's not directed at you.

Thanks for that Dr Freud.

I ignore who I wish, thanks.

OK questions about this " Statement" Why is he suddenly making a statement saying he knows nothing about this recent Twitter account when this Twitter account was not recent? That in and of itself makes NO SENSE. You mean to tell me he did not know since 2009 it existed? Also, when it DID originate he was not involved with Harvest. It happened during a different time so whether he opened it or not how would he be oblivious to know it existed? The funny thing is this statement addresses it as thought it recently sprung forth. It didn't and how many of you already knew that? SO what is the real story? How would someone NOT know something like this? It's just odd.

I have made no racist comments on this forum.

This isn't about you so I'm just going to say that you have just recently and were called out on it by a moderator. I like that you added "on this forum," though. Dr Freud tells me this indicates you say racist things all the time but feel that you haven't done so here. "If I'm a racist then everyone is a racist" is also a nice slippery turn of phrase. Like I said, it's not about you.

#attentionseekingbehaviour

My friends, my friends my friends, can't you see that Morrissey has been blogging and tweeting for a long time now--Morrisseysworld and Not Morrissey on Twitter.

He is part of the Blue Rose Society, and he is right here!

Come join us at Followint the Mozziah!

Dear Following The Mozziah,

NO THANKS. YOU are just trying to promote yourself and only of recent trying harder to be a better person while acting like a stalker moron trying to gain something .Everything you say is so phony and blatantly superficial as well as occasionally clueless.YOU KNOW when blue rose was first mentioned on that blog and the person who said it saw the blog before YOU DID. YOU are a JERK to other people and consistently make an ass out of yourself and think it is OK to treat people shitty like that. I implore you people to please not pay attention to this as whether it was endorsed by said companion blog of questionable nature that this person is highly attention seeking . He knows he is not the only person who saw this blog and loves to claim that there is only a limited amount of people who get it .Meanwhile tallying up his numbers of viewers and participants on his terms finding values in these things as a means of validation like everyone can be predetermined.The limitations of the vision of these people leaves out entirely the possibility that anyone else has a point of view if they believe or do not believe and is not an accurate way to gauge anything .A stupid person might fall for it . This guy automatically thinks you are a non believer of the cult if you say anything else. This is SAD. NOBODY is authorized to speak on behalf of someone else ever. Additionally , even if Morrissey came out tomorrow and verified he endorsed this which I am assuming you the viewer needs it would not matter he would have a superiority complex having convinced himself and others they were the only ones which is a LIE and these people were just as dumbfounded at the beginning .Sorry it is true.No matter what these people say the way they treat others is not right.

OK questions about this " Statement" Why is he suddenly making a statement saying he knows nothing about this recent Twitter account when this Twitter account was not recent? That in and of itself makes NO SENSE. You mean to tell me he did not know since 2009 it existed? Also, when it DID originate he was not involved with Harvest. It happened during a different time so whether he opened it or not how would he be oblivious to know it existed? The funny thing is this statement addresses it as thought it recently sprung forth. It didn't and how many of you already knew that? SO what is the real story? How would someone NOT know something like this? It's just odd.

Who had the password to the account? How did the password change hands? If he had nothing to do with it then how is it someone completely different has control over it ? Who maintained that?

This isn't about you so I'm just going to say that you have just recently and were called out on it by a moderator. I like that you added "on this forum," though. Dr Freud tells me this indicates you say racist things all the time but feel that you haven't done so here. "If I'm a racist then everyone is a racist" is also a nice slippery turn of phrase. Like I said, it's not about you.

#attentionseekingbehaviour

What moderator? When? Link please. I think you are grasping at straws silly boy.

#notaracist
#cocksuckerisnotsynonymouswithf*****
#growaspinsuncleverswine

Humorless jokes in phony accents, whether typed or spoken, are racist. They always have been, even since before Speedy Gonzales, and they will continue to be after we're all dead. The worst thing in the world was when all the racists figured out that it's not good to be racist, and "I'm not racist, but..." became a thing.

Shut the f*** up and keep on topic.

For f***s sake.

You are claiming not to know that "cocksucker" is synonymous with "f*****"? I like how you go from pretending "that's a new one" to "setting the record straight."

This isn't about you, so I'll stop, but you are a liar who thinks it's okay to pretend you're one thing online and something else in real life. No one in 2014 with a respectable intellect uses those words. I believe your pictures of bloody nose and black eye were fake and meant to get attention and I think you did write those letters to Brooklyn Vegan directing everyone to your thread. In the letter it says journalists should look to the thread for a wealth of info about KY. You say the exact thing in the thread itself. Another letter uses the word "retard" which is one of your favorites. It goes along with the way you behaved at the show and wrote about it. It also connects to your assertion that KY's reviews are fake and that you know about marketing.

Brooklyn Vegan is almost as well known as pitchfork. You talk about fairly obscure bands. You talk about Amoeba Records. You've been caught in lies. You're lying when you say you didn't know about that site. You think it's okay because "it's the internet." You're a really nasty piece of work.

Ummm, my eye is still black. I got the bloody nose eating shit on the steps of exposition park, you're welcome to go do a blood sample for O negative, it wasn't a "cool" thing or something I'm particularly proud of. I seriously don't follow KY beyond her facebook posts so I had no idea about brooklynvegan OTHER than the article they wrote about the FIRST TIME she got sacked and you sort of seem to have the logic of a real mentally retarded person so I am going to stop talking.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-About?p=1986835993&viewfull=1#post1986835993

Last edited:
Have you ever been had?

The gig was up when Morrissey tweeted "Are you joining us on the tour?". Morrissey would never have referred the tour or the used the word "us".

There is still something refreshing to know that Morrissey has never succumbed to using social media. Always the individual.

Have you ever been had?

The gig was up when Morrissey tweeted "Are you joining us on the tour?". Morrissey would never have referred the tour or the used the word "us".

There is still something refreshing to know that Morrissey has never succumbed to using social media. Always the individual.

Oh I'm sure he does, just not as himself and I can't say I blame him.

This worries me, too.

As someone who is about to order the ultimate bundle (I'm still waiting for another True-To-You announcement stating it's an unauthorized and ceased offer), is the intern that was manning Morrissey's Twitter account now the same intern that's currently sitting in a windowless closet with mountains of "Autobiography", scribbling Morrissey's chicken-scratch signature, over and over.

Something tells me Morrissey wasn't told about a lot of these time-consuming promotional obligations. Sure, he'll sign 10 or 20 pieces of vinyl per concert to sell at merch booths, but is he really going to sign several thousand books?

I'd hate to be the guy who tells Morrissey he has books to autograph.

Morrissey's 'signature' - a classic of sorts. I have an autographed copy of Vauxhall - signed in person - I mean I was there as he signed it in bold marker pen. Two so called "Morrissey // Smiths Experts" have looked at it and declared it a fake, so there you go.:eek:

I kinda agree with this. :o However, let's cut the man some slack, he's in Salt Lake City ffs. It's all creepy and mormony there, I bet the queue is full of sisterwives who want him to sign their God-gifted garments. He's gone from cholas to pastey girls in one drive, it's bound to make even the toughest of us snap.

Sisterwives moved to Vegas.

Hit a nerve Did I ?? Better not put a pic of your dick on Facebook or twit , u won't get any likes or #dick face .
I love moz even more now, knowing he is not one of the lost and never to be found .

Humorless jokes in phony accents, whether typed or spoken, are racist. They always have been, even since before Speedy Gonzales, and they will continue to be after we're all dead. The worst thing in the world was when all the racists figured out that it's not good to be racist, and "I'm not racist, but..." became a thing.

This Pollyanna BS is getting out of hand.

Is Bugs Bunny racist because he has a Nooo Yawk accent? Should he check his grey privilege? Are Sylvester, Elmer Fudd and Foghorn Leghorn in reality hate crimes against people with speech impedimentttthhhh? How about Donald Duck?

Where does that leave Martin Freeman's slightly odd take on a Minnesotan accent in Fargo? His natural voice sounds just like mine. Should that role have gone not just to an American, but to someone actually from a Bemidji zipcode? Must I now stop telling my girlfriend that I am off down the corner shop in my hilarious cod sub-continental accent? Goodness gracious me. That's half the fun of going.

Is Bugs Bunny racist because he has a Nooo Yawk accent? Should he check his grey privilege? Are Sylvester, Elmer Fudd and Foghorn Leghorn in reality hate crimes against people with speech impedimentttthhhh? How about Donald Duck?

Where does that leave Martin Freeman's slightly odd take on a Minnesotan accent in Fargo? His natural voice sounds just like mine. Should that role have gone not just to an American, but to someone actually from a Bemidji zipcode? Must I now stop telling my girlfriend that I am off down the corner shop in my hilarious cod sub-continental accent? Goodness gracious me. That's half the fun of going.

Foreign accents were the thing for racists a couple of decades ago. Some racists doing something in a racist fashion doesn't make something always racist though, if that makes sense.

What was this thread all about again?

Oh aye, Moz on twitter. Twitter's a load of shit imo. Good job he's not on there as he'd have attracted abuse and creepy weirdos in equal measure.

I recall how furious you claimed to be when, as you described it, you would hear gay men speak critically of women's appearances. (Another user accurately described this as your "gay-bashing fantasy.")

It cuts both ways: you can't stick out your chest and play the brave defender about that, but then accuse others of being too easily offended. It's comical to see CG and RB, too of the most whiny, please-leave-me-alone squealers on the forum telling people to grow a spine. It's apt that you've joined their chorus. Your toughness is laughably fake.

dear all,

why do you quarrel, argue and insult each other on the topic of tty statement that s.p. morrissey is not the person who stands behind twitter-nickname 'itsmorrissey'?

i lost myself reading all those unuseful things, unrelated to topic.

please, go back to the point.

p.s. apologies

Shut the f*** up and keep on topic.

For f***s sake.

Or what? I'm sure you're very powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

You are showing your age.

Not only does this statement seem strange. I definitely don't think the image some of you have that Morrissey never goes online is correct. He has mentioned some things that are indications that he somehow does, including Youtube. Why else would he get suddenly address something that may have been mentioned on here( Remember the shoes some time back )?There is also an old statement on TTY addressing people. If he really had nothing to do at all with that Twitter account then why would it take him since 2009 to say something ? There were already a lot of followers of that account back then. In order for it to be updated it would have had to be done by accessing the account and it is a different promotion and company this time.He also does play along with certain other things and is aware of them so how does someone who claims to never go online know these things? A lot of times he makes it out like he is in oblivious land .Look at all of the times he said he does not watch television but then actually mentions that he was watching television.You cannot tell me he does not know what goes on. He claims disdain for this page but in order to not like something you have to have seen it to come to that conclusion.Thinks there is more to the story than this.It took him that many years to say this?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom