morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

^ Too cute (both of you :)) That's the shirt I really want. Classic :thumb:

Thank you, I actually found it in NYC in a virgin megastore and I bought it.... it's a little tight because they had a size smaller than what i normally wear. The girls in the front take up all the room.

If I ever find another tee I will be sure to pick it up and send it your way.

Thank you, I actually found it in NYC in a virgin megastore and I bought it.... it's a little tight because they had a size smaller than what i normally wear. The girls in the front take up all the room.

If I ever find another tee I will be sure to pick it up and send it your way.

The girls in the front take up all the room in all of my shirts.
46.gif

I should get a nekkid "Paris" single shirt made for my pug.

The girls in the front take up all the room in all of my shirts.
46.gif

I should get a nekkid "Paris" single shirt made for my pug.

I so know what you mean. I hate the fact that I have to get larger shirts to cover them and then they look real baggy on me.

Thanks to Corrissey. :thumb:

nekkid.jpg

It looks like the boys are reclining on a hill. :o

And the Wilde Childe is wearing:

IBEH.jpg

Thanks to Corrissey. :thumb:

nekkid.jpg

Love it! :thumb: I've been thinking about making a shirt with that picture too, but I can't find any with great quality like that. What picture did you use? Could you upload it here...please? :blushing:

Love it! :thumb: I've been thinking about making a shirt with that picture too, but I can't find any with great quality like that. What picture did you use? Could you upload it here...please? :blushing:

Corrissey bought it for me at the Chicago show. :D

This is the back:

100_2684.jpg

Last edited:
Corrissey bought it for me at the Chicago show. :D

This is the back:

100_2684.jpg

Oh, so it's tour merch... I though you had printed it yourself. Well then, I hope they'll sell it at the shows in Sweden too :)

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom